1st time Carnival cruiser (DREAM) complete review & pictorial (from a NCL cruiser)

mitsugirly

• 4 months later...
Awesome, thank you ;) Enjoyed your review. We've always cruised NCL, so a bit apprehensive trying out Carnival. Hoping for a positive experience.

I was the same way since I was normally a NCL cruiser as well. But I have friends who cruise with only Carnival and love it. I'm so glad I tried Carnival and have had nothing but good experiences. I hope you have the same. :)

Thanks for your awesome review! We loved our Dream cruise 2 years ago.

We have cruised with Royal C, Celebrity, Princess and Carnival - loved them all, but we keep coming back to Carnival for the overall experience. We keep checking Norwegian....plan to try one in 2017.

We are 65 yrs young, have been cruising for 20 years, and your review reminds us why we love cruising.

Thanks again!

Thanks for your awesome review! We loved our Dream cruise 2 years ago.

We have cruised with Royal C, Celebrity, Princess and Carnival - loved them all, but we keep coming back to Carnival for the overall experience. We keep checking Norwegian....plan to try one in 2017.

We are 65 yrs young, have been cruising for 20 years, and your review reminds us why we love cruising.

Thanks again!

Thanks for your comments. I hope you enjoy NCL as much as we have. They have some amazing ships. :)

Thank you for this awesome, honest review! We have sailed NCL, RCCL, and Carnival, and have chosen Carnival as our cruiseline of preference, mainly due to the customer service we have received both while on the ship and by their headquarters when we have been in need of something. We are sailing the Dream in September (our second time on this ship) and can't wait!!!!

Thank you for this awesome, honest review! We have sailed NCL, RCCL, and Carnival, and have chosen Carnival as our cruiseline of preference, mainly due to the customer service we have received both while on the ship and by their headquarters when we have been in need of something. We are sailing the Dream in September (our second time on this ship) and can't wait!!!!

Thanks for your comment. Glad you enjoyed the review.

Nice to hear you have had great service. Have you sailed the Breeze yet? If you like the Dream, you'd love the Breeze. :)

• 1 month later...
Thank you so much. I hope this one is helpful as well. :)

I'm sure the Breakaway or Getaway will be pretty high up there. I'll have to prove that to myself some day.

Oh I know I would love the Breeze or the Miracle. They both seem to be like the Dream but have even more on there to do. They are on my bucket list trust me. :D

Love your reviews

Awesome reviews! I've been binge reading them all.

I'm 51 and never have been on a cruise before. I'm hooked before I've even started lol. Going on the dream in Oct., Fantasy next April and the NCL Epic the following march [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Awesome reviews! I've been binge reading them all.

I'm 51 and never have been on a cruise before. I'm hooked before I've even started lol. Going on the dream in Oct., Fantasy next April and the NCL Epic the following march [emoji3]

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Why thank you for the comments and glad you are enjoying them.

I really hope you enjoy your first...second and third, cruises. We are a little addicted ourselves. :D

Why thank you for the comments and glad you are enjoying them.

I really hope you enjoy your first...second and third, cruises. We are a little addicted ourselves. :D

Well I myself am thankful for you and others that post reviews good and bad to help newbies like myself make informed decisions.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 weeks later...

Please allow me to add my thanks to the long list of people before me. I've been reading your thread for a couple weeks now when I've gotten time and found it extremely helpful! It's rewarding to see your willingness to help others extends beyond medicine!

Please allow me to add my thanks to the long list of people before me. I've been reading your thread for a couple weeks now when I've gotten time and found it extremely helpful! It's rewarding to see your willingness to help others extends beyond medicine!

Why thank you so much. How nice of you to say and glad you enjoyed the review.

Well hello there fellow Ohioan. We are from Columbus. Waving hi to my neighbor. :D

Columbus Ohio here as well! We love the zoo, I was so excited to hear you mention Jack Hannah as I invested so much time reading your blog. Thanks for being so detailed!

Columbus Ohio here as well! We love the zoo, I was so excited to hear you mention Jack Hannah as I invested so much time reading your blog. Thanks for being so detailed!

Hi neighbor! :) Thanks for reading and glad you enjoyed it.

• 3 weeks later...