CHECK your PRICES!! Price Drop alert!

somesong12

Morning!!

I went to go check prices for price drops and a lot of categories on our cruise, Breeze on January 26, 2014, had dropped!

Maybe yours will drop and will make a good start to your day! :-)

It would be good if you would post this on the roll call for your cruise.

What is the easiest way to submit for a price drop for a cruise booked through carnival? I don't have a PVP (atleast I don't think).

Here is the website to use the online form

http://www.carnival.com/BonVoyage/requestforms/cclearlysaverform.aspx

I have read to make sure you have a screen shot of the lower price (just in case you need it).

Happy Sailing!!!

Here is the website to use the online form

http://www.carnival.com/BonVoyage/requestforms/cclearlysaverform.aspx

I have read to make sure you have a screen shot of the lower price (just in case you need it).

Happy Sailing!!!

I did not book through ES. I booked a past guest rate a few weeks ago with a reduced deposit. The current fall and winter sale deal also has the reduced deposit and is $20 cheaper, should I still use that form or would I need to have them change the rate code I'm booked under?

I did not book through ES. I booked a past guest rate a few weeks ago with a reduced deposit. The current fall and winter sale deal also has the reduced deposit and is $20 cheaper, should I still use that form or would I need to have them change the rate code I'm booked under?

I am not sure!

I was having some issues with the website earlier.

If you call Carnival, you can ask the person you spoke with! :-)

They will check and let you know. Takes only a few minutes.

I mentioned our cruise date, because there are thousands of people that don't go on a Roll call, but look through the general Carnival threads, that is all.

However, we are going to be booking another cruise for a different date and the price is different on the one we are looking at too.

There are tons of silly threads on here. It wasn't meant to cause frustration or any harm. I check the threads that include other people saying the same type of information just to do it and that's ok!

Have a pleasant day!

Morning!!

I went to go check prices for price drops and a lot of categories on our cruise, Breeze on January 26, 2014, had dropped!

Thanks. I just submitted the price protection form for our 1/18 & 1/25/14 B2B on Liberty. A very small price drop ($10 on each cruise), but it will be our 3rd price drop on 1/18 & 4th price drop on 1/25 cruise.

I'm happy with any price drop! Keep them coming!

I just posted this on both of my roll calls. Actually, on one of my roll calls someone beat me to it by a minute!

I mentioned our cruise date, because there are thousands of people that don't go on a Roll call, but look through the general Carnival threads, that is all.

However, we are going to be booking another cruise for a different date and the price is different on the one we are looking at too.

There are tons of silly threads on here. It wasn't meant to cause frustration or any harm. I check the threads that include other people saying the same type of information just to do it and that's ok!

Have a pleasant day!

Good Grief! No offense intended.It was just a suggestion not a criticism.Get the chip off your shoulder.There are many people that only look at their own roll call too.Just figured you might not know since you are new to CC. :D

Letsgo39

Good luck folks. Many times when there is a small price drop you will see a small drop first and than a much larger drop by the next day.

Morning!!

I'm booked on Dream as Past Guest in Interior 4c - Fairviewer never shows 4c. Does that ean there are none available. Also where do you find the available cabins? Thank you so much for any information

Morning!!

Mine still looks the same - this is using the Carnival Fare Viewer, correct? I want to make sure I'm not missing some other method of finding a price drop.

Good Grief! No offense intended.It was just a suggestion not a criticism.Get the chip off your shoulder.There are many people that only look at their own roll call too.Just figured you might not know since you are new to CC. :D

Letsgo39

Good luck folks. Many times when there is a small price drop you will see a small drop first and than a much larger drop by the next day.

No chip! Just clarifying.

New? Kinda of.. I guess? Been on here since 2010! :)

For someone new to Carnival, what is the best way to book and still be available for price drops. It is my understanding that it depends on how you book. Any simple explanations?

I personally don't use fare finder. I always just go in and do a mock booking on the Carnival website! :-)

You can do that, or just call Carnival. They will look for you and let you know too!

Mine still looks the same - this is using the Carnival Fare Viewer, correct? I want to make sure I'm not missing some other method of finding a price drop.

I just go in and do a mock booking.

It also shows me what cabins are available and I check to see if the cruise is selling or not! :-)

Archived