CHECK your PRICES!! Price Drop alert!

somesong12

No chip! Just clarifying.

New? Kinda of.. I guess? Been on here since 2010! :)

Sorry, I guess they must have lost some of your information as I only saw 110 posts so I assumed you were new....

Also, for others, don't forget you can price match to other places besides CCL like the Gnome site and others.Get that screen shot and email it in if with another place. On the cruise we have coming up in a few days we have gotten $600.00 in price drops and $360 in OBC in our 4 ppl Balcony cabin and $1200.00 and $520.00 in OBC on our 2 ppl Cabin.

Letsgo39

I just go in and do a mock booking.

It also shows me what cabins are available and I check to see if the cruise is selling or not! :-)

How do you do a Mock Booking? The only thing I know how to do is Fairview. I usually book thru my PVP so I don't know what a mock booking is. Please enlighten an old gal. Thanks

Morning!!

I went to go check prices for price drops and a lot of categories on our cruise, Breeze on January 26, 2014, had dropped!

Maybe yours will drop and will make a good start to your day! :-)

Ours (Legend 11/10/13) dropped, too!

Booked less than a week ago and already 2 small-ish price drops, totalling $60 -- that's 6 DODs! :D

How do you do a Mock Booking? The only thing I know how to do is Fairview. I usually book thru my PVP so I don't know what a mock booking is. Please enlighten an old gal. Thanks

No problem!

Go to www.carnival.com

on the left midway through the page there is a section for cruise search.

put in the information of where you want to go, how many people, and month, and it will take you to a location that looks like this..

http://www.carnival.com/BookingEngine/SailingSearch/Search2/?dest=C&dat=082013&numGuests=4

From here as you can see on the left you can modify all your preferences. Ship, port, length of cruise, etc.

Then go through the questions and when you pick yoru room look to the right and there will be your price :-)

No problem!

Go to www.carnival.com

on the left midway through the page there is a section for cruise search.

put in the information of where you want to go, how many people, and month, and it will take you to a location that looks like this..

http://www.carnival.com/BookingEngine/SailingSearch/Search2/?dest=C&dat=082013&numGuests=4

From here as you can see on the left you can modify all your preferences. Ship, port, length of cruise, etc.

Then go through the questions and when you pick yoru room look to the right and there will be your price :-)

I looked at Fair Viewer earlier today and I just did a mock booking - same price, still!

Morning!!

I went to go check prices for price drops and a lot of categories on our cruise, Breeze on January 26, 2014, had dropped!

Maybe yours will drop and will make a good start to your day! :-)

Thank you so much for the reminder! We've saved $190 since April! If not for Cruise Critic members, I would never have known about Early Saver fares (or 4k cabins)! :)

We got $20 each drop :D BUT we lost the $50 obc from the last promotion. My pvp said that if there is another price drop and it was more we would still loose the promotion obc, so it was a gamble I took the $20 price drop and gave up the promotional obc and I am hoping for more price drops. :rolleyes:

Is this only for Early Saver? I booked Texas resident rate and my TA said can't price match.

Is this true?

When I was booked as a Past Guest, I was allowed to price match until final payment. I don't know if resident rates work that way - we don't have that option in Indiana :(

When I was booked as a Past Guest, I was allowed to price match until final payment. I don't know if resident rates work that way - we don't have that option in Indiana :(

Well the prices of suites went down as well, so for a few bucks more scored an upgrade.

All is well :)

Thanks. I just submitted the price protection form for our 1/18 & 1/25/14 B2B on Liberty. A very small price drop ($10 on each cruise), but it will be our 3rd price drop on 1/18 & 4th price drop on 1/25 cruise.

I'm happy with any price drop! Keep them coming!

I was hoping to get a $10.00 price drop for both cruises too but the Fall & Winter Sale is more expensive then what I paid...

Booked Early Saver for both weeks in the same 8C balcony cabin (double occupancy)

Jan 18, paid 1558.00... the past guest is still showing this amount and the fall & winter sale is $10 more.

Jan 25, paid 1398.00... the fall & winter sale is $10 more and all other options are even more expensive.

Soooo no price drops for us... but glad others as yourself are finding them!

I posted earlier during the week that I had received $60 in OBC based on these latest price drops. I just looked this morning and the price has dropped another $60! That's $120 OBC in about 3 days! Keep checking for those price drops my fellow Early Saver cruisers! :D

This was a good price drop for us. 3 cruises... lost total $100 OBC (50-25-25) but total price drop was $200 (120+40+40) so net $100 even, I'm very happy :D

P.S. check manage my cruise if you don't hear back. I received e-mail confirmation on Dream cruise but not either Sensation but when looking this morning saw the adjustments were already made.

Archived