Tyrone Griffith - Anyone use him recently?

CRUSINGFAMILY

I can't speak for anyone else's experience but we used Tyrone just this past Tuesday and everyone in our group felt this was the best tour of our entire cruise., Tyrone was friendly, personable and made very sure we enjoyed every part of our tour. He stopped for photos when and where ever we wished and allowed us plenty of time to snap all we wanted. He also provided plenty of beverages through out the day.

I would have no problem recommending him to a friend and certainly would use him again myself.

Glad to read you had a great tour with him. We are looking forward to our tour with him in November. I love Barbados so much to see on the island ;)

• 5 weeks later...
I can't speak for anyone else's experience but we used Tyrone just this past Tuesday and everyone in our group felt this was the best tour of our entire cruise., Tyrone was friendly, personable and made very sure we enjoyed every part of our tour. He stopped for photos when and where ever we wished and allowed us plenty of time to snap all we wanted. He also provided plenty of beverages through out the day.

I would have no problem recommending him to a friend and certainly would use him again myself.

I agree. I used him in Aug for a private tour with a group of 10 people nd loved him and his tour. We actually had Paul as our driver since Tyrone's van is not big enough. But Ty was great in communicating with me and met us ON TIME as he noted in his many e-mails to me.

We used Tyrone last week and must say he is a delight. A very personable guy. He was a policeman prior to doing tours. He knows the roads well and many of them are not in the best of shape. Felt like we saw much of the island and at a relaxed speed. His tour is well worth the cost. I never had a problem contacting him via email and would love to go with him again.

Another thumbs up for Tyrone. We used him last week and had a great time in Barbados. He showed us the entire island and then dropped us at the beach for a swim with the turtles. I never had any problems contacting him by email. He is a great guy and knows the island very well. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him and will contact him again if I am going to be in Barbados!

I found Tyrone threw Cruise Critic back in July for our cruise in Oct./Nov, for a 3 to 4 hour island/beach tour. Tyrone responded in a timely fashion. He even helped us out when our tour became overbooked when 22 people signed up. He was very upfront and let us know his van only holds 7 people and that he couldn't be held responsible for the condition of the bus since it's not his own vehicle. We still took our chances and continued on with this tour. He made sure in a detailed email to let us know where to meet. Once we met we had a FANTASTIC tour. Since Tyrone doesn't have a bus license, he hired a driver Mike and he was an excellent driver, and very friendly. Tyrone was very upset over previous negative comments on here so he came on our tour and narrated for over 4 hours!!! He was very personable, friendly and professional. At no time did we feel rushed and he always made sure everyone got their "pics". The other passengers - also cruise critic members - seemed to enjoy it as well. I would highly recommend Tyrone! If and when we ever go back to Barbados I will most definitely look Tyrone up again!!

• 1 month later...

We used Tyrone last month and I would have no hesitation in recommending him.

Nothing was too much trouble and Tyrone knew the island inside out.

There were complimentary drinks available throughout the journey and we never felt rushed all day.

The tour was supposed to be 4-5 hours but we got back after 6 hours.

Tyrone dropped another couple off at the beach on the way back and returned for them later.

Initially, we had agreed a price of $25 each by e-mail but there was no way I could have handed over that amount but gladly paid $40 each plus a generous tip.

It was worth every penny, trust me.

• 3 weeks later...

Tyrone Griffith met us at the port as he stated in his email to us. Four of us had a wonderful tour with Tyrone. He had drinks in the van for us. Tyrone was very flexible in the tour as we went around the island. He picked a wonder stop for lunch. He is very friendly, outgoing, and a pleasure to be around.

I would recommend him for a fun day on the island!!! Ruth & Larry -Nancy & Jim

• 1 month later...

We recently had the pleasure of spending the day with Tyrone touring the beautiful island of Barbados. Please don't hesitate to book his tour. This man will make your visit memorable & enjoyable. We had such a great time, the highlight being when he took us to feed monkeys at a nearby golf course. He will take you wherever you want to go so that you see what you want to see. He is caring, sincere and enthusiastic. You will learn so much from him during the tour. Thanks Tyrone for the wonderful time, we will never forget!

I posted an 8 minute video I compiled (yes, including the monkey's on the golf course!) and a stop at the Aloe Factory on Yiou Tube. We were there on a Sunday so lots of stores etc weren't open.

CC would allow a link but go to Yutube and enter: Barbados withTyrone Griffith -1-19-2014

And you'll find it.

Steve

We just returned from the Valor and also used Tyrone for a our tour guide

There was a total of 11 and we had a blast.

Tyrone did everything as promise and took us to a golf course. We were lucky not only did we see them, but fed them too. One of them was a fat greedy little thing...

We toured the island, beach and etc.

Cost $25.00 per person. Would highly recommend him.

Any questions feel free to email me at lmen 579 @aol.com

Cathy

• 2 months later...
I just purchased an intercom system for Tyrone and will bring it with me in November :)

One would think with all of these great reviews he would have enough cash to fix what he owns! This is awfully nice of you!!!

we have Tyrone booked for August and he is charging us $40 pp and he says "he will keep us well hydrated"...we are doing island tour and then beach

I'm sure yiu will be happy with him. I can't imagine how hot it must be in August! We went in January. Please tell him Hi from Steve in Philadelphia!

Steve

• 1 month later...

When in August are you cruising & on what ship? My daughter & I will be sailing on Carnival Valior out of San Juan departing on Aug. 17. We've been looking for a tour that will show the hi lights of Barbados.

I emailed Tyrone several days ago & still haven't heard back from. Anyone else using him for Valor departing on Aug 17th?

I know he has relatives in the states and comes to visit them. August is not a big season in Barbados - so he may be away.

I did send him an email though to see if he got your email.

I have no vested interest in Tyrone except to support him. He gave us such a great tour and is a very caring person. I now consider him my friend - though I may never get back to Barbados.

Steve

I know he has relatives in the states and comes to visit them. August is not a big season in Barbados - so he may be away.

I did send him an email though to see if he got your email.

I have no vested interest in Tyrone except to support him. He gave us such a great tour and is a very caring person. I now consider him my friend - though I may never get back to Barbados.

Steve

I sent an email as well, hoping for info for our Feb stop on Eclipse. Does he have a website where you can see what's on tour? We really want to see the Rum factory but we're there on a Sunday and it seems lots of places are closed. Hope I hear back soon although I do have lots of time still!