Next week's sale is all week

This strange for that long of a "sale". They extended the WOW sale also. Is RC having trouble getting bookings?

I can't remember a week long sale like they are having next week.

Like WOW sales, these are not meant to attract experienced cruisers. They hope to lure in new cruisers, and convince them that Royal Caribbean should be their line of choice.

I think that they see a good opportunity to grab new customers while Carnival has to deal with some pretty bad publicity lately.

:)

Like WOW sales, these are not meant to attract experienced cruisers. They hope to lure in new cruisers, and convince them that Royal Caribbean should be their line of choice.

I think that they see a good opportunity to grab new customers while Carnival has to deal with some pretty bad publicity lately.

:)

That makes sense. Royal is still the more attractive choice.

Bill

Don't remember seeing that row "Combinable with air" before, wonder what it means.

Back when Royal sold traditional cruise air, that row meant the sale price could be used in combination with purchasing your flights from Royal. You have an eagle eye because that row has not appeared on the sales flyer since late 2010. I suspect someone used an old template and that row should not be there.

Back when Royal sold traditional cruise air, that row meant the sale price could be used in combination with purchasing your flights from Royal. You have an eagle eye because that row has not appeared on the sales flyer since late 2010. I suspect someone used an old template and that row should not be there.
Don't some TA's package RCI with Cruise Air?

I've not heard of that since Royal eliminated traditional cruise air and replaced it with Choice Air.
I know for sure that "X" does it, my Dubai to Sydney trip on Solstice was bundled with cruise air that was booked by Choice Air with no choice on flights. I see emails by one TA offering "VIP" packages on RCI including air & hotel.

I know for sure that "X" does it, my Dubai to Sydney trip on Solstice was bundled with cruise air that was booked by Choice Air with no choice on flights. I see emails by one TA offering "VIP" packages on RCI including air & hotel.

Sounds like traditional cruise air. Maybe Royal still traditional offers cruise air on non US cruises?

• 11 months later...