23 Sept 2013 - Hawaiian Solstice - LOSE 2 CRUISE.

MicCanberra

Yes, that is a good option, especially since I love the pool.

My work hours haven't coordinated well with the gym's hours this summer, but I'll soon be done with work for awhile. :thumbup:

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Good plan but I suppose it may be starting to get cold there again in the next month or two.

Right on, Mic. I was amazed at how many calories you use during water aerobics-something like 350 or more. I love water aerobics. We do have an indoor pool in our subdivision and I try to get over there to exercise. I think our Florida winter condo community has organized water aerobics and I can't wait to do that.

Good for you, Deanna!

Down another 2 pounds, that's 9 total so far. So excited, only 18 to go yay. No carbs or sugars and it's been easy peasy for me so far. Hope it continues.

Have a great weekend everyone.

We hope so too, have a good one yourself.

Aussies have Fathers Day this weekend so, I am off to Yum cha on Sunday ready to be spoilt, S&P squid, whitebait, prawn dumplings, yum, yum.:D

Way to go Deanna.

I've never been very good about pool exercises, too boring alone. Maybe you guys will have better luck with a group.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

I'm with you here, I prefer company and team sports for my exercise as well.:D

Hello fellow lose to cruisers. How was everyone's weekend? I cheated a little bit yesterday and had a few carbs and some delicious guacamole. I am happy to say I am down 11.5 pounds so far, so things are going well. Hoping to throw in some exercise this week, I've been terribly lazy these last months. How is everyone else doing with their weight loss? I have a cruise in 2 months so it's crack down time.

Weekend was great, it was fathers day, so had a wonderful day with family and friends. I did get a cheesecake (my fav) and lots of presents of chocolate. I finished the cake last night (means I ate more than half of it) but as I am not losing to cruise at the moment it doesn't matter. Hope it all goes well for everyone.

cheers mic:D

Edited by MicCanberra

Mmmmmm.... Guacamole. Avocado is good for you so really it's a healthy snack. ;)

Weekend was ok, nothing exciting. This coming weekend will be more fun but also bad for the diet. Couple of friends coming to town, which means my sister will be baking up a storm. I've been pretty good this week so I'm anxious to see if I've lost anything on Wednesday.

Mmmmmm.... Guacamole. Avocado is good for you so really it's a healthy snack. ;)

Weekend was ok, nothing exciting. This coming weekend will be more fun but also bad for the diet. Couple of friends coming to town, which means my sister will be baking up a storm. I've been pretty good this week so I'm anxious to see if I've lost anything on Wednesday.

Hope it goes well and you do not indulge too much, good luck.:D

Yum cheesecake lol. Hope it was a chocolate cheesecake. I bought myself some sugar free hard candies & toffees and some sugar free jello to curb my sweet tooth. Happy to report another loss this morning, only 13 pounds to go and a little less than 2 months, I can do it!!

Yum cheesecake lol. Hope it was a chocolate cheesecake. I bought myself some sugar free hard candies & toffees and some sugar free jello to curb my sweet tooth. Happy to report another loss this morning, only 13 pounds to go and a little less than 2 months, I can do it!!

You can do it, and it was a mango cheesecake. Yum yum.

You guys are over here talking about cheesecake? :eek: I lost two pounds this week. Finished physical therapy, so now I'm exercising on my own and totally overdid yesterday. I seem to do nothing or too much. I have about 5 weeks left. I can do it!!

Yeah, sorry, Cheesecake is my kryptonite. Take it slow and steady and I am sure you can do it as well.:D

Well my losses have slowed down, but I'm still losing and that's all that matters. Cheated last night and had some guacamole and nacho chips and it was YUMMY. We are going out to dinner Saturday night and I've decided no pre dinner bread and no appetizer. Just the meal for a treat.

Well my losses have slowed down, but I'm still losing and that's all that matters. Cheated last night and had some guacamole and nacho chips and it was YUMMY. We are going out to dinner Saturday night and I've decided no pre dinner bread and no appetizer. Just the meal for a treat.

That's the way, total denial is doomed for failure. Restricting content and portion size is a good way of limiting calories.:D

I liked the winery tour pics, Mic. I'd like to do one of those one day.

This Sunday we are going to the Sprint Cup Nascar race. Please don't rain!

Doing well with my food intake.. went out to lunch with a friend today and had a nice big juicy cheeseburger (no bun) and zucchini (no fries). Hoping for good results at Monday weigh in.

I liked the winery tour pics, Mic. I'd like to do one of those one day.

This Sunday we are going to the Sprint Cup Nascar race. Please don't rain!

Doing well with my food intake.. went out to lunch with a friend today and had a nice big juicy cheeseburger (no bun) and zucchini (no fries). Hoping for good results at Monday weigh in.

Hope the weather holds out for you. If you ever come to our place, I will take you on a tour. I like doing it, I get to try some but as the driver, need to watch my intake.:D

How's everyone's week going? I'm doing well. I ate a lot this weekend but managed not to gain. I am in maintenance mode this week. I'm off the diet and back to eating normal foods but want to maintain the weight I'm at to hopefully reset my metabolism. I will start the diet again next week. 15 down, 12 to go!

I lost a pound this week for a total of 10 pounds in 7 weeks. Not spectacular, but it seems to be what is happening and I will take it. The really good news is that going to the gym and exercising is really causing me to firm up, lose inches, and strengthen my muscles. I feel wonderful! So I think that is what counts.

I lost a pound this week for a total of 10 pounds in 7 weeks. Not spectacular, but it seems to be what is happening and I will take it. The really good news is that going to the gym and exercising is really causing me to firm up, lose inches, and strengthen my muscles. I feel wonderful! So I think that is what counts.

You're right...that is what counts. Great going! I'm back from our 3 week trip (England, then 14 night northern trans atlantic). I stepped on the scales the first morning back and was surprised I weighed exactly what I did just before we left! I went right back to healthy eating yesterday, weighed this morning, and had dropped 3.5 lbs (I assumed water weight, but it sure helps my attitude!) So, I'm at it again...trying to sort out my schedule so I'm exercising a minimum of 45 minutes a day. But so far, I am just in the thinking stage for that :) Our next cruise is April 26 out of Galveston. Looks like the challenge coming up is the start of Fall and moving into the Holiday season. Glad to hear most of you are succeeding in your healthy plan!

Marsha