Need hotel room for 4 in Panthenon Area

kimkencruzers

I know there are lots of posts about hotels in this area or close to it. I specifically need recommendations about hotels that can hold 4 people (2 adults and 2 teens) in this area. All the hotels I have tried only support two.

Thanks for any suggestions!

Just did a quick search on Venere.com

Don't pay attention to the price.... I just stuck in some random dates for like 4 nights.........

Here is what came up for 4 people in 1 room.......

http://www.venere.com/italy/rome/#p|1;f:o|venere_ranking-t|all-z|43189-r|r6-c|all_rate

You need to go to Venere and put in your dates to get the correct price.

Hope this helps.

Thanjs..I checked venere before I posted.. only 2 choices and they weren't what I was looking for.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

Can you be a little more specific about what you are looking for, and what you've already checked?

Did you give up on going the apartment route?

I agree, be a bit more specific on what it is you are looking for. My search turned up 3 hotels - not two. Quad rooms in Rome in the Pantheon area are few and far between....... kind of hard to be picky.

And as a side note - did you try Piazza Navonna area or Trevi area as they are just 2 blocks or so to either side of the Pantheon area........

Again, tell us more what you are looking for and perhaps someone will have a recommendation for you.

Sorry. . I have not given up on apartments but a lot of the them require minimum nights and I'm waiting for some more to respond. Some wanted me to wait till January to ask. I did search navona area but i will try the other areas. I am traveling now and of course i can't remember why the two choices that came up weren't good..I think one was over $400 a night which I might as well get two rooms at a lesser priced place. I only need one night on march 21 2014. Im willing to stay farther from there but from what I read here this is the best area for walking.

Thanks for all your input!

Sent from my galaxy s4 using Tapatalk 2

Albergo Del Senato I believe has some double rooms that would accommodate 4 persons. Its Parthenon view rooms just can't be beat.....

I checked that one and it said not available but maybe because it's too early

I checked that one and it said not available but maybe because it's too early

The Albergo del Senato is probably going to be expensive for a quad room. Have you considered Albergo Santa Chiara -- I know they have triples and may have a quad.

At any rate, I suggest that you email any hotels you're considering directly -- for some reason this seems to work better with hotels in Rome than going through their website (or through a consolidator).

We are staying in a quad at Albergo Cesari with our 2 teen sons next month. It is located half way between Trevi Fountain & the Pantheon. My husband & I stayed there 17 years ago & really enjoyed the location. They seem to have made many improvements since then, including a rooftop terrace.

I will report back after our return, but not sure that timing will work for you.

http://www.booking.com/hotel/it/residenza-navona-first.en-gb.html?aid=306395;label=Booking-En-II-diXHhXguQpa0OczeR29VfgS21487693349%3Apl%3Ata%3Ap1%3Ap2300%2C000%3Aac%3Aap1t1%3Aneg;sid=7f47cc6eecca4f509769b053eda1ec18;dcid=1;checkin=2014-03-21;checkout=2014-03-22;group_adults=4;group_children=0;srfid=a6139a2d97fd6cd2998659d3ef9f67161ba629deX1

booking.com has some quads from under $200. see link.

be aware that you might end up with sofa beds, for 3/4th, so be clear when booking that you want beds. A hostel/apartment are more likely to be in the price range you want.

We are staying in a quad at Albergo Cesari with our 2 teen sons next month. It is located half way between Trevi Fountain & the Pantheon. My husband & I stayed there 17 years ago & really enjoyed the location. They seem to have made many improvements since then, including a rooftop terrace.

I will report back after our return, but not sure that timing will work for you.

Thanks for the yip.. they do have a quad, I will look into that further!

http://www.booking.com/hotel/it/residenza-navona-first.en-gb.html?aid=306395;label=Booking-En-II-diXHhXguQpa0OczeR29VfgS21487693349%3Apl%3Ata%3Ap1%3Ap2300%2C000%3Aac%3Aap1t1%3Aneg;sid=7f47cc6eecca4f509769b053eda1ec18;dcid=1;checkin=2014-03-21;checkout=2014-03-22;group_adults=4;group_children=0;srfid=a6139a2d97fd6cd2998659d3ef9f67161ba629deX1

booking.com has some quads from under $200. see link.

be aware that you might end up with sofa beds, for 3/4th, so be clear when booking that you want beds. A hostel/apartment are more likely to be in the price range you want.

Thanks! some good choices there

Another vote for the Albergo Cesari. We stayed there last July and loved the location and price. We always stay in the Pantheon area and found this to be a great value. Breakfast is served on the lovely roof top terrace and there is free wifi! They do have an assortment of room types.

Although I haven't stayed there yet to report back on how it was, me and three friends are booked in a quad room at the Albergo Cesari in October. I saw mostly favorable reviews on trip advisor so decided to go with it. Off the top of my head I think our rate was somewhere around 269 euros/night.

Albergo Cesari has a room for four for $235.00+tax on March 21, 2014. I am sending them an email to confirm that breakfast is included for all four people because it doesn't mention breakfast in the description of amenities for this room and rate.

I am willing to pay this for the right place. Thanks for everyone's help, I will post what they respond.

Bollo apartments keeps popping up on my searches also for $144+ tax, looks ok with no breakfast. Anyone stay here?

We are arriving to Rome around 11 am (9 am flight) and then going to the port the next afternoon so we don't have a ton of time, so as long as the hotel is central and clean and will hold our luggage until check-in we are good.

Bollo apartments keeps popping up on my searches also for $144+ tax, looks ok with no breakfast. Anyone stay here?

We are arriving to Rome around 11 am (9 am flight) and then going to the port the next afternoon so we don't have a ton of time, so as long as the hotel is central and clean and will hold our luggage until check-in we are good.

I've never stayed at this place, but from the pictures on the website it looks so cool! I'm definitely taking note for the next time we're in Rome...

Another advantage is that, if you're planning to take the train to Civitavecchia, you can go to San Pietro station instead of Termini - much closer and smaller, so easier to navigate.

Albergo Cesari has a room for four for $235.00+tax on March 21, 2014. I am sending them an email to confirm that breakfast is included for all four people because it doesn't mention breakfast in the description of amenities for this room and rate.

I am willing to pay this for the right place. Thanks for everyone's help, I will post what they respond.

Albergo Cesari for that rate is a good deal. I'd take it.

I've never stayed at this place, but from the pictures on the website it looks so cool! I'm definitely taking note for the next time we're in Rome...

Another advantage is that, if you're planning to take the train to Civitavecchia, you can go to San Pietro station instead of Termini - much closer and smaller, so easier to navigate.

Interesting.. I haven't gotten that far in my planning but I do plan on taking the train to Citivavecchia. I might consider Bollo Apartments but lets say I stayed in Albergo cesari which is in-between the two train stations, should I take a cab to San Pietro instead of Termini? Does it have a more direct route to Civittivecchia?