Last minute questions...

I want to thank all of you for all of your help as I have been planning the last two years for our upcoming cruise on the Oasis. I still feel very overwhelmed but I can not imagine how I would feel if it was not for CC. I think I saw some of these answer on the boards somewhere, but no clue which threads so sorry for answering questions that already have answers out there.

1) Solarium - what is the age limit? Is the age limit also applied to the Bistro?

2) I thought I read somewhere that in the Park Café, they have really good flavored water. Extra charge?

3) Starbucks coffee shop onboard, do they take gift cards?

4) First night dinner in MDR, do people wear what they wore for embarking or do most people change? On the Pride last year, most people did not go back and change after sail away, either went straight from party to dinner, or did not unpack yet, whatever the reason. What is the norm on RCCL?

5) What side of the ship is my future house with the FlowRider going to be on?

Okay, I think that is it for now. If there are any other must do's that I need to know, please add.

Thanks.

The solarium age limit is 16. I do not know about the bistro.

Flavored waters are included in the cruise fare.

I have read that Starbucks takes their gift cards. I have no personal experience with it. The poster above says no.

Many people will not change for dinner as they may not even have their bags yet.

The house with the flowrider will be on the port (left) side of the ship as you sail out of Port Everglades.

1) Solarium - what is the age limit? Is the age limit also applied to the Bistro?

Solarium pool and spas? This is 18 year old.

2) I thought I read somewhere that in the Park Café, they have really good flavored water. Extra charge?

I would not says this is really good flavored water. It's the same as everywhere on this ship. It's taste like... crystal light... light.

I don't think so since you pay with your Seepass card.

4) First night dinner in MDR, do people wear what they wore for embarking or do most people change? On the Pride last year, most people did not go back and change after sail away, either went straight from party to dinner, or did not unpack yet, whatever the reason. What is the norm on RCCL?

There is no norm really. We do change. I always wear a polo shirt and jeans or something like that.

There are 2 FlowRider and they are both on the same floor. If my memory is good you have to go on deck 15 and take the stairs to get to 16... It's at the rear of the ship.

I want to thank all of you for all of your help as I have been planning the last two years for our upcoming cruise on the Oasis. I still feel very overwhelmed but I can not imagine how I would feel if it was not for CC. I think I saw some of these answer on the boards somewhere, but no clue which threads so sorry for answering questions that already have answers out there.

No, its free

I don't drink it, but have heard they do on certain ships. Hopefully someone will respond.

Either way, but I think most wear what they wore while boarding. I typically do.

Left

Okay, I think that is it for now. If there are any other must do's that I need to know, please add.

Thanks.

have a great time

Thanks guys.

I guess I need to clarify my last questions. I was referring to the big house in Ft. Lauderdale that everyone takes pictures of.

I guess I will not bother buying gift cards for starbucks. I have no problem with using the SeaPass, I just thought a gift card would be a neat little "gift" to give my daughter before we leave.

Thanks guys.

I guess I need to clarify my last questions. I was referring to the big house in Ft. Lauderdale that everyone takes pictures of.

I guess I will not bother buying gift cards for starbucks. I have no problem with using the SeaPass, I just thought a gift card would be a neat little "gift" to give my daughter before we leave.

That is what I thought you meant.

16 for the solarium, does not apply to the bistro

No charge

Sorry I don't drink it.

You can wear what you embarked in, plenty of people do

? Are you asking what side the Flowrider is on, there are two, one on each side of the aft of the ship.

Thanks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Forums mobile app

Regarding changing for dinner - I don't know what others do but on a hot summer cruise that has us enjoying the sun and pool all afternoon, we definitely shower and change for dinner. A cruise taken during a cooler time of the year, not always. We generally board in slacks and tops/shirts, so we are dressed to our standard for dinner.

We have late dinner and have always had our bags in sufficient time to change.

M

Archived