Breakaway Suite 11908 ~ Suite Life in an S6

NYSCILLA, Yes, ELEMIS conditioner and shampoo, along with full compliment of "spa grade" products (body lotion, loofah sponge, shower gel, bars soap, shower cap, bath salts) are found in the suites.

Glad my review was so helpful to many of you... And Thank you to English101 for keeping the answers going on the thread!!

The sofa was a bit stiff but wasn't uncomfortable. Honestly, my teen daughter used it the most. We didn't really sit in the living room with all there was to do on that ship (or our balcony)

I'm looking to book my next cruise, and I am afraid to say that this suite has ruined me for life...couldn't imagine booking a different cabin on the Breakaway. I'm as spoiled as can be! My biggest issue is finding a week that it's available! :)

Edited by OnTheGoMom921

• 1 year later...

Amazing post! thank you so much, I wish more CC members would post great detailed reviews of the cabins.

We just booked 11908 for December... so excited!! It really looks more like a 2-bedroom suite on Gem-type ships than a penthouse.

The Deck 11 staff was wonderful. Marlon was our butler, very efficient, although I did write everything down for him, so there was no room for confusion (I'm a bit OCD...alright, truth be told my DH says that I am the evil spawn of TV's Mr. Monk and Martha Stewart, so yeah, I'm a bit particular, so I wrote down EVERYTHING).

Just starting your review and was wondering what kind of things you wrote down. My cruise in August is part of the Haven and we've never had butler/conciege service before so we don't even know what kind of things to request to get the best out of the experience. - If you already answer this question in future pages, please ignore. I'll get to it eventually! Thanks for the indepth review!

• 8 months later...

I know this is an old thread but:

Any thoughts about best location for an air mattress in this cabin (for a second young teen)? On the floor next ot the sofa bed? In the dining area?

What is the walk time to Entourage from this stateroom?

What about the walk time to the ropes course and the water slides?

TIA. (I am booked into an aft balcony with my 16 and 13-year-old sons and am tempted to either bid on--or upgrade to--an aft penthouse suite). 11th deck would be my first choice (due to the bedroom balcony door). Also considering a 2 bedroom villa due to having "real" beds for all and location close to the Haven pool and sundeck, but that beautiful balcony is tempting. .

11908 was a great cabin (suite). We opened it up for a "cabin crawl" and I have a picture of at least 30 CC members out on the balcony. We could have easily had 30 more. The balcony was fantastic.The suite itself was probably the nicest in that price range that I have ever seen.. As for setting up an air matress next to the sofa bed or in the dining area, I think either could be done during sleeping hours. Not knowing when and were your are sailing to, if the weather is decent, how about sleeping on the balcony. There is plenty of room and two lounge chairs. It might be an adventure for teen agers.

Having a butler was also nice.We had some lunches and afternoon snacks out on the balcony. The butler was great setting up or food. When we sailed, NCL had a fireworks show one evening. I don't know if they still do it, but the port-aft balcony was a great spot for watching them.

The only negative I saw was that the S6's were in the aft of the ship and all the Haven facilities were far forward. With that said you can probably walk anywhere on the ship in 5-6 minutes. It may not be what you want to do in a wet bathing suit. Remember, you are on a cruise and have lots of time.

Hope this helps and have a great cruise.