Best deck or cabin on Oasis

Hi all. In your opinion what is the most desirable deck / cabin for outside ocean balcony? We want quiet location, only cabins above us and below us, no common areas, convenient to elevators. So, my first question is what's the best deck? Second question, any favorite cabins? Thank you!

Our favorite deck is 6 and our favorite area is as near to the aft elevators as possible. This has us a few steps away from the Boardwalk, the Promenade is one deck below and Central Park is two decks above.

My vote is deck 8. It gives you access to Central Park and it's very nice to walk to the Park Cafe in the morning and grab a bagel and coffee and take it to your balcony and enjoy. Plus walking through Central Park at night is just a nice time. Easy access to pool decks and also to Promenade. We were just aft of the aft elevators and it gave us great access to everything.

^ Agreed. If you can score a hump balcony on Deck 8, this is wonderful. On Oasis class the humps are larger than other ships - the extra room is nice for sure. And as stated, the proximity to Central Park is great.

Are you saying the hump balcony, cabin or both are larger ?

Are you saying the hump balcony, cabin or both are larger ?

Sorry - the cabin was the smallest we have ever stayed in, but the hump balcony was larger. We got a lounger out there - mind you, this was years ago when it wasn't frowned upon to ask for one. :p

If you get a hump, just ask your cabin steward for a lounger. I have done this more than once and no problem. I will say I tip $20 on first meeting to get ice, etc. so I am sure that helps. I also gave him another $10 when the lounger showed up. Worth every penny.

Our favorite deck is 6 and our favorite area is as near to the aft elevators as possible. This has us a few steps away from the Boardwalk, the Promenade is one deck below and Central Park is two decks above.

Glad to hear this..I had little choice when I booked #6662 and was concerned.

A lot of people think higher decks are better....but we like the lower decks, too. You are closer to the water. Deck 8 is great, as mentioned. We love going to the Park Café and getting snacks or breakfast, and taking them back to our balcony. But, I'd avoid deck 14, which is below the pool area.

Archived