P & O secrets and top tips

rubydoobydoo

Oh my goodness gadabout I was not referring to you personally I just felt IMO sorry for the elderly couple, everyone's experiences are relative to that particular person..:confused:

End of my discussion. really sorry I commented.

Sorry - I am over-reacting!

I used to do that' date=' good idea but traveling with Easyjet this time and last year, only 20 kls. ( Princess cruises)

I tissue and ROLL my dresses, and they come out of case fine, I don't mind the wire hangers, as long as I can ask for them early.

What I do is;

Write down what I am wearing on each evening inc underwear, jewelry, shoes etc, that way, I don't forget to pack them. Once, I put on too much weight so on the last evening couldn't wear a lovely dress that I had bought SO now I NUMBER in which order that I am going to be wearing my clothes, a slimmer dress I will wear sooner rather than later ! Sad, isn't I BUT it works ![/quote']

Im so glad someone else does this...I used to think this was sad but it works for me both the organisation and the putting on weight which is inevitable :)

Im so glad someone else does this...I used to think this was sad but it works for me both the organisation and the putting on weight which is inevitable :)

I just diet before the trip, then pig out slightly, can't refuse all that lovely food, can we ? Always only put on about 3-4lbs for a 12 night trip so not too bad !

I AM retired so can afford to do this but it suits me, wouldn't suit everyone ;

I don't have breakfast, for lunch 3 Ryvita crackers with cottage cheese! cucumber and tomato, then eat normally at night , my husband has breakfast! no lunch and same at night ! I also walk to town twice a week (3mls) I have this diet all year around as I LIKE TO , not because I have to , that's the important thing . I was on a cruise first week in June and only put on 3 lbs, never exercise on board, and ate like a pig !!!!

I have only just lost what I put I during my May cruise, now it will all come back on again in less than 3 weeks

I need some tips for keeping off the lbs

Me too. In fact I haven't lost all my weight since my summer cruise and I am also off in 3 weeks time:eek:

It certainly goes on easier than it comes off

I am on a wheat free diet now so hopefully I will not put on so much, I will miss the pizza and pasta when I am on Azura though

Good luck with your wheat free diet. You will just have to fill up on other delights. :cool:

It certainly goes on easier than it comes off

I am on a wheat free diet now so hopefully I will not put on so much, I will miss the pizza and pasta when I am on Azura though

I love the Azura, enjoy your cruise, 7 weeks for us on the Ruby Princess to the Med, can't wait !!!!

I don't know how true this is of the Azura and Ventura, but it is certainly true of their Princess sisters.

If you want easy access to the outdoors but do not want to spend the extra £££ on a balcony cabin, then book a cabin on E Deck forward. Right next to cabin E101 and E102 lays a door that opens straight onto the E Deck Upper Promenade Deck on the bow !

I also lost weight to cruise and just back from 16days and stayed the same, top tip for me no bread no red meat just chicken and lots of fish. Stuck to fresh fruit salad most days for desserts but did go for my favourites when on the menu. Not easy with all the temptation. I always took the cabin biscuits and had one at coffee and one at tea, better than the scones and cakes! Good luck.

Bahrain not dubai,

On Azura its possible to access the bow via a door at the forward end of Deck E as you mentioned with Princess Cruises.

Same could be said for Ventura - although on Ventura it is accessible from the Promenade deck aswell via a set of stairs on both sides

Just had an idea last night. This could have said before. Anyway my idea is if you have an inside cabin. Any time of day or night it's pitch black. So my idea is to use a child's nightlight. A least you don't have keep the bathroom door open with the air extractor blowing.

Just had an idea last night. This could have said before. Anyway my idea is if you have an inside cabin. Any time of day or night it's pitch black. So my idea is to use a child's nightlight. A least you don't have keep the bathroom door open with the air extractor blowing.

Like it. ;) Good for any cabin. Will put on my 'to do' list.

Thanks

Mags