Another clothes question!

panoramaofthepast

I don't even respond to dress code threads but your's did not say dress code....lol ;) :D

What about men? I've read jeans are okay and I've read they aren't. I have all our clothes ready and wonder if a nice, clean looking pair of jeans will be okay with a nice collared, polo shirt.

I was thinking about socks too...sometimes at resorts DH can get by with nice deck shoes, docker type pants and no socks. Do men do this?

I don't even respond to dress code threads but your's did not say dress code....lol ;) :D

What about men? I've read jeans are okay and I've read they aren't. I have all our clothes ready and wonder if a nice, clean looking pair of jeans will be okay with a nice collared, polo shirt.

I was thinking about socks too...sometimes at resorts DH can get by with nice deck shoes, docker type pants and no socks. Do men do this?

All sounds perfectly ok to me - my DH has some really good quality leather shoes he likes to wear without socks, don't see if makes any difference on casual nights! Lets be honest, if anyone is on the floor, looking at his ankles and sees he has no socks on, they are probably in no state to care anyway,lol,lol

Lou

Jeans are allowed.....

Was on the Summit two years in a row, last cruise being this past June.

My husband and son both wore nice black jeans on the first night and the last night of the cruise, with polo type or button down short sleeved shirts.

As far as footwear, they wore a boat shoe type slip on.

They looked perfectly acceptable for dinner in the MDR.

The other evenings they wore dockers or nice cargos.

Formal evenings dark suits.

All sounds perfectly ok to me - my DH has some really good quality leather shoes he likes to wear without socks, don't see if makes any difference on casual nights! Lets be honest, if anyone is on the floor, looking at his ankles and sees he has no socks on, they are probably in no state to care anyway,lol,lol

Lou

Too funny!:D

Archived