Carnival Sunshine 3013

gh1088

the cabin number is most probably incorrect.

we sailed last June on it and we were 3120. Those cabins with window are truly amazing for the price. all these cabins are new, and our stewards confirmed there were no issues on that deck.

we had a problem tho, was that the liquid lounge above us was a night club every other day or so. who would know this ahead of time. wasnt a problem with noise coming from music, as much as the hallway to the lounge on deck 4 was made of some laminate/wood floor that made foot steps specially high heels sound in our cabin very very loud. i dont consider myself a light sleeper but that woke me up almost every night that lounge was running as night club, more specifically at 2 am when they shut down .. it was like a marching army leaving the lounge. now our cabin was port, and the port door to lounge was the open door for night club while they close the other door on the other side; simply coz the bathrooms are on that port side . i complained and complained and all efforts to control the noise failed..

away from that, enjoy your cruise, look for the positives and ignore the negatives .. most of the negatives reported on this ship had no significant impact on us in .. hope all is settled now

• 1 year later...
Hi All,

I just booked a last minute cruise on Carnival Sunshine. Does anyone have pics of cabin 3013? It is such a new ship...cruise line rooms dot com doesn't have any photos yet of the cabin.

You do realize that the Carnival Sunshine is not a new ship and it is actually 19 years old, built in 1996. It is a refurbished ship.

I do believe you have typed the wrong cabin number.

There is no 3013 but there is a 3103. Did you book an inside? 3103 is category 4C. It is a new cabin - added when they gutted and refurbished the ship a couple of years ago. It should look like any other inside on the Sunshine and will include a mini fridge.

Carnival Sunshine Cabin 3103 Overview

Carnival Sunshine cabin 3103 is an Interior (no windows or external view) cabin located in the Forward section of the ship. Located on Deck 3, Carnival Sunshine stateroom 3103 features 2 Twin Beds (convert to King) and 2 Upper Pullmans interior 185 sq. ft.

There is no 3013 but there is a 3103. Did you book an inside? 3103 is category 4C. It is a new cabin - added when they gutted and refurbished the ship a couple of years ago. It should look like any other inside on the Sunshine and will include a mini fridge.

Carnival Sunshine Cabin 3103 Overview

Carnival Sunshine cabin 3103 is an Interior (no windows or external view) cabin located in the Forward section of the ship. Located on Deck 3, Carnival Sunshine stateroom 3103 features 2 Twin Beds (convert to King) and 2 Upper Pullmans interior 185 sq. ft.

Where did you get your information? I am looking for info on 3116

Where did you get your information? I am looking for info on 3116

You can look on Carnival's deck plans. There's a dialog box where you can type in a cabin number and find out the info. Also there are alot of websites.

Try deckplangenius dot com. For Pics try cruiselinerooms dot com.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Hi All,

I just booked a last minute cruise on Carnival Sunshine. Does anyone have pics of cabin 3013? It is such a new ship...cruise line rooms dot com doesn't have any photos yet of the cabin.

Check out this review post # 10. although it not the exact cabin it close by and has pictures.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2169332&highlight=4j

couch and a pull down bunk?

The only issue is all of 4-J are for 4 guest. So if you book with less than 4 guest you could get bumped.

I love the location, The location is the only reason i would book these cabins, I would hate to be bumped..

There are better OV cabins.

Edited by Bases5

couch and a pull down bunk?

The only issue is all of 4-J are for 4 guest. So if you book with less than 4 guest you could get bumped.

I love the location, The location is the only reason i would book these cabins, I would hate to be bumped..

There are better OV cabins.

Would you tell us what you liked about the location?

We are in one of those inside. Outside obstructed cabins and sailing in two weeks.

the only issue I have read is............sound from the theater which becomes a night club at night. DH can't hear well anyway. I am buying ear plugs.

Other than that, reviews of those cabins are all very positive.

Thanks for all who post information to those of us who have yet to sail the Sunshine.

Promise I will take notes and write a review when we get back.

I have worried more about this cruise than any cruise we have taken. Due to mixed reviews.

I was told I could get bumped :/ I actually would have preferred an OV, without the possibility of being bumped, but couldn't find a good room choice. We initially had a Spa Interior but then I saw a video of the room and it looked like a prison cell... maybe I was being crazy?? We had room 2470 on Valor last time we cruised, so idk if I got a little spoiled on space, but idk that I could do that Interior room for 8 nights and 4 sea days

• 11 months later...

this cabin does exists..i have it booked for june 25th .i was told it is a wheelchair accessible cabin. and i hope it truly is or i wont be able to use the cabin as i am wheelchair bound. maybe that's why they told you you can get bumped? i would imagine you might get bumped as there are not many w/c accessible cabins on the ship.

this cabin does exists..i have it booked for june 25th .i was told it is a wheelchair accessible cabin. and i hope it truly is or i wont be able to use the cabin as i am wheelchair bound. maybe that's why they told you you can get bumped? i would imagine you might get bumped as there are not many w/c accessible cabins on the ship.

Make sure you check your Room

I don't see any 4js on deck 3 that are Modified Accessible;

There are 4js that are Modified Accessible but are on deck 6-7

Modified Accessible, Obstructed 4J Carnival Sunshine

6105, 6106. 7103 7104 7105 7106

The reason people might get bump from Deck 3 4j

is they are all 4 passenger cabins.

If you book the cabin with less than 4 people they could bump you.

Make sure you check your Room

I don't see any 4js on deck 3 that are Modified Accessible;

There are 4js that are Modified Accessible but are on deck 6-7

Modified Accessible, Obstructed 4J Carnival Sunshine

6105, 6106. 7103 7104 7105 7106

The reason people might get bump from Deck 3 4j

is they are all 4 passenger cabins.

If you book the cabin with less than 4 people they could bump you.

I think the last poster may have the numbers mixed up a little. There are 4 interior wheelchair accessible cabins on deck 3:

4C 3101

4C 3102

4C 3103