Roll Call Information

CLUBVOYAGES

I do not know how it works exactly. We will be 4 of us who will take a tour in Athens. I need to find more passengers in the minivan. If I go on Roll Call can I mention the tour operator on the site Roll Call so the others will know the information etc?

Thank you

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

Yes, you can name the tour operator and ask if anyone on your cruise wants to share. Just find the cruise line and then your sailing. We have about 5 private excursions being planned on our roll call. I hope you meet as many nice people on your roll call as I have on mine.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34

Happy cruising!

I do not know how it works exactly. We will be 4 of us who will take a tour in Athens. I need to find more passengers in the minivan. If I go on Roll Call can I mention the tour operator on the site Roll Call so the others will know the information etc?

Thank you

Yes, you can post excursion information on your roll call and see if others are interested in joining you.

Which cruise line are you sailing with?

You first go to the Roll Call section, look for the specific cruise line, click the ship, then look for the exact date of your cruise.

Introduce yourself, post the information on your excursion and see if you have any takers.

Good Luck,

Jonathan

The taboo names on CC are those of travel agents - the folk who book cruises for you. Positive or negative comments, queries about one, or even mentioning their name, is likely to get you thrown in the brig ;)

Tour companies & agencies (day-trips & such), those providing transfers, rental cars, hotels & hotel booking agencies, hoho providers & a host of other organisations concerned with your time ashore - no problem.:)

JB :)

I noticed if I write an internet address they will not permit it. I can see the xxxxxx

They way to write an internet address is to change the @ to at, and the . to dot so a URL would become www dot someplace dot com

an email could be someone at yahoo dot com

I noticed if I write an internet address they will not permit it. I can see the xxxxxx

Applies only to T/A's websites & sometimes occasional other websites for no apparent reason.

But no problem for most websites such as http://www.londontoolkit.com/ or http://ojp.nationalrail.co.uk/service/planjourney/search

JB :)

Archived