Shampoo / Showergel etc

ade1982

We are in a run-of-the-mill cabin on the IOS in about a fortnight. Do RCI provide showergel, shampoo etc.

I read somewhere that they provide some sort of all-in-one in the shower, but I have read elsewhere that they do not provide anything other than soap.

So what's the score?

non suites can expect a dispenser in the shower with the all in one plus bar soap.

it is usually no big deal to ask your cabin steward for lotion or real shampoo.

I bring my own shampoo as I am picky but I am okay with the provided gel stuff. some people hate it.

The soap is a all in one body--hair wash if you chose to use it.

But the fill the dispenser from the top, and it is permanently mounted on the wall.

I would be afrain someone would put something in it:eek:

So ask for bar soap, and shampoo and conditiioner and you will get. Or bring your own.

Sea Ya

We used the all-in-one shampoo/conditioner last summer on Rhapsody (we had a balcony cabin). It didn't condition as well as I would have liked though (still had tangles in my hair). My next cruise is also a balcony so I'll probably just bring my own shampoo and conditioner. However, in April I'll be doing a TA in a junior suite and the shampoo and conditioner are separate and work just great (we cruised the South Pacific in a junior suite and the separate shampoo and conditioner were fine).

I was just on the Enchantment and they did not have soap dishes at the sink. Does anyone know if the Allure has a soap dish at the sink, I know they have the little tray in the shower. :)

I have not seen a soap dish at the bathroom sinks in years. heck most hotels don;t have them any more either.

Archived