Crown Princess Questions

cruiselover10

Does anyone know which are the formal nights on the Crown Princess?

Can you book reservations in the specialty restaurants before you board? Our last few cruises have been on RCCL and we have prebooked before we boarded the ship. I could not find on the Princess site a place to do so. I clicked on Specialty Restaurants and it only tells a little about each restaurant. Thank you.

Can you book reservations in the specialty restaurants before you board? Our last few cruises have been on RCCL and we have prebooked before we boarded the ship. I could not find on the Princess site a place to do so. I clicked on Specialty Restaurants and it only tells a little about each restaurant. Thank you.

Formal nights differ on each cruise, usually 2 on a 7 day cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

What's your itinerary?

Formal nights are normally sea days, but never the last night before debarkation. If you don't have two sea days where the formal night could occur, look for an early day where you leave port.

With regards to specialty restaurants, Princess does not take reservations ahead of time. You can call the DINE line once onboard or go to the restaurant to make reservations.

Formal nights change for each cruise. It will NEVER be the first night or the last night of a cruise since people will not have the correct clothes (luggage not arrived or luggage packed and outside the room). It can be any other night.

If there are 2 sea days, then those are most likely the formal nights on a 7 day cruise. If there are not 2 sea days (or the only sea days are in a row), it will probably be a night that you leave port a bit early.

Hi mara4166,

You should never say never when talking about cruises, almost never,

have done one Princess cruise with first night formal, also know of a Cunard cruise that did a formal night on last night.

yours Shogun

Specialty dining reservations are made on the ship. There is no pre-reserving and prepaying of these on Princess, like RCCL requires.

And RCI says there's a cancelation fee when canceling within 24 hours of a specialty restaurant reservation.

Princess does not allow the pre-booking.

When you board the ship, call the Dine Line and make your reservations for the Specialty Restaurants there. No problem. Easy to do. :)

LuLu

~~~~

Archived