Free water in the gym?

CruiseyLife

I am not sure what you read into the statement but I can assure you they are not all inclusive you pay for drinks, gratuities, excursions

They are considered a premium line they include non alcoholic beverages, no extra charges for specialty restaurants

They do have some promotions where gratuities & other perks are included

just check their website for details

Lyn

Then, by your definition, there is no such thing as an all inclusive line - because there will always be something which will not be included on any line.

Given that, I will rely on Fodor's definition rather than on yours.

Then, by your definition, there is no such thing as an all inclusive line - because there will always be something which will not be included on any line.

Given that, I will rely on Fodor's definition rather than on yours.

I believe some of the luxury lines are all inclusive except for spa treatments & personal items Regent is one Why not just read the cruise lines website to see what is & is not included To each his own

icon1.gif Free water in the gym?

Hi cruisers, are there any ships that have complimentary bottled water in the gym?

And any idea what it costs onboard?

PS. Not all-inclusive ships!

Thanks

The OP's first post - the start of this thread. No mention of a bet. She wants to know what ships have free water at the gym and how much water costs on board. For someone showing so many and varied cruises it just seems like a weird question. Just my opinion and the only one I'm stating. Oh - and the title of the thread "FREE WATER IN THE GYM".

Much ado about nothing.

You have the wrong meaning for the word in the context I used it.

Bubbler, to someone from Boston and apparently other states you mentioned, means a cold water dispenser. They are in many public places and are water drinking fountains.

Look at google/wikipedia for photos and definition. Water bubbler....... nothing nautical or gossipy about it. ;)

This is the context/sentence in which I used the term:

Seems to me, I saw a water bubbler in gym on HAL but I can't be absolutely sure. They certainly would provide cups if there was a bubbler.

• 2 weeks later...
You have the wrong meaning for the word in the context I used it.

Bubbler, to someone from Boston and apparently other states you mentioned, means a cold water dispenser. They are in many public places and are water drinking fountains.

Look at google/wikipedia for photos and definition. Water bubbler....... nothing nautical or gossipy about it. ;)

This is the context/sentence in which I used the term:

My cousin was from Worcester, and it always 'tickled me', when he refered to water fountains as 'bubbler's'....:)

Archived