2 solo cruises in 3 months? too much of the same?

vigurl

So I booked a solo for Dec on the Elation out of NO going to Cozumel and Progresso.

No CCL has these 0 supplement cruises that just came out I am thinking of going again. I have 7 more days of use or loose it vacay time at work.

The only cruise that fits into my schedule would be the Triumph out of Galveston going to Cozumel in Oct.

Is it too much of the same thing to do both?????

Since you're going to lose the vacation time if you don't use it- GO!

For many years we have taken cruises that go to the same ports.

An advantage/disadvantage of living near two cruiseports that go to a limited amount of ports. Not much choice on the West Coast.

Packing will be easier for the second one. Refill your toiletries and keep them packed in your suitcase. :)

I currently have a Nov 1st cruise booked that is a 2 day on the Glory out of Miami that I am doing solo and Nov 24th a 7 day on the Conquest out of Miami I am doing with my sister in law and Dec 1st a 7 day on the conquest out of Miami I am doin with my sister in law. I saw the post for the no solo supliment cruises and looks like I can fit the Oct 11th 3 day on the Inspiration out of Los Angeles in. It will be tight and last minute, but thinking real hard on doing it.

The first time I went to Cozumel we did a "party trip". The next time I went we got off the ship to shop and that's all. We just went and this past month and had no intention of getting off the ship. Then I found that we could swim with the manatees. On the way, we passed the dune buggie tour which looked cool. And we were at a beach for the first time ever.

I actually found myself saying "it would be great to come back here and do the dune buggies. Then maybe another time do the all inclusive beach". I surprised even myself!

So, book them! and just plan to do totally different things each time.

So I booked a solo for Dec on the Elation out of NO going to Cozumel and Progresso.

No CCL has these 0 supplement cruises that just came out I am thinking of going again. I have 7 more days of use or loose it vacay time at work.

The only cruise that fits into my schedule would be the Triumph out of Galveston going to Cozumel in Oct.

I say no!!! I am booked on an 8 day November 9th solo,then they came out with the 0 supplement, I hopped on a 5 day which cost me a total of $273 for December 9th, there was no way I'd turn that down, that will make it my 5th cruise this year.

If I could take one a month I would :D

Heck, I'd do it, even if it was the same ship. I'll take the same cruise.. over and over. just to be on the ocean in the sun. Yep, I sure would.

I'm booked on the Elation the last week of October. I'll get off the Elation on Saturday and then on the Conquest on Sunday. Now with the great deals for solo cruisers, I'm contemplating getting back on the Elation again on the 11th. I'm just wondering if this will be too much too close together. Decisions, Decisions

I would go for it while the going is good!

Great deals now for solo cruises. I wish I had known earlier that this great offer would come up. Just too late now for me, as I need time to arrange vacation time off.

I say go for it!:) and enjoy.

Nope. Not too much. Grab the great deal while it's out there. A bad day on a cruise is still better than a great day at work! LOL. And Carnival won't have no single supplement cruises out there for long. I'm cruising solo in November and December. Have a great time!

Archived