December Diamond Event

SeaFlorida

Just curious if anyone has heard anything about the yearly December Diamond

event. Thanks

From Adam Goldstein, August, 2013.....

........."This year we will not be hosting, “Diamonds in December” but we are always looking for new ways to reward and thank our Crown & Anchor Society members for their continued appreciation to our brand and to the cruising industry. Stay tuned for announcements about new and exciting promotions".

YEs Diamonds in December is happening!!!!

We snagged a great deal for December sailing! JS for $1,199 (double points too) Puuurfecto!

It's Diamonds in December at our house!!!! Thank you all who may have avoided a December cruise! The prices are as low as ever for Oasis class in December.

Who needs those silly Diamond gifts anyway,,,,,,,,,,,,,the fare is great!:)

YEs Diamonds in December is happening!!!!

We snagged a great deal for December sailing! JS for $1,199 (double points too) Puuurfecto!

It's Diamonds in December at our house!!!! Thank you all who may have avoided a December cruise! The prices are as low as ever for Oasis class in December.

Who needs those silly Diamond gifts anyway,,,,,,,,,,,,,the fare is great!:)

You beat me to it;).....great prices this December due to the cancelled bookings. Unbelievable prices....going on 2 in December.:)

I might just buy myself some little gifts to leave in the room to celebrate Diamonds in December 2013!!!:D

If you do that, then you'll be getting more than what folks received when RCI did hold the Diamond Celebration in 2010, 2011 and 2012. I believe all we ever received was a pin and magnet............oh and triple points for JS cabins and above.:p Plus you had to be a Diamond Member or above to even be eligible for the double and triple points.

If you do that, then you'll be getting more than what folks received when RCI did hold the Diamond Celebration in 2010, 2011 and 2012. I believe all we ever received was a pin and magnet............oh and triple points for JS cabins and above.:p Plus you had to be a Diamond Member or above to even be eligible for the double and triple points.

You must have missed the luggage strap somehow.

You must have missed the luggage strap somehow.

And the pens and aluminium water bottles.:D

I put all that "junk" in a closet in the den. I'll need a suit case to take it all with me. I guess I can use a couple of the RC beach bags to carry it.

Heck I am thinking about bringing my Allure Inaugural flags to wave from the balcony. I bet the CL is going to be quieter in December too!

It just keep getting better!

And the pens and aluminium water bottles.

I forget about the bottles, those were very nice.

Now if I can only remember where I put ours.

Oh yeah, I guess we did get that stuff. But I am upset that we didn't get luggage straps!!

Is that a new Grandbaby I see in your avatar Patti?

Hi Jacki and yes it is. Grandson born August 16.

That's why it was called Diamonds in December and not Platinum in December.:D

Actually, in the email that we received last August it was call a "December Celebration".:p

However, since the creation of Diamonds in December back in 2010, there were so many people on CC that didn't realize that it was only for Diamond and above C&A Members.

Even Adam Goldstein didn't realize it was only for Diamond and above. When I emailed him had said it was open to all C&A members. About 10 days later I received another email apologizing for the error but it was for Diamond cruisers and above only.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Even Adam Goldstein didn't realize it was only for Diamond and above. When I emailed him had said it was open to all C&A members. About 10 days later I received another email apologizing for the error but it was for Diamond cruisers and above only.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Well perhaps he was thinking about Diamonds in December 2013! It's a lovely event. All are invited! the fares are lower this year than last!

And the pens and aluminium water bottles.:D

Actually I love those aluminum water bottles. I still use them for the gym every single day. Keep my water way colder than plastic water bottles did. Still have both of them and keep them in the fridge for the gym all the time!

I never understood why RC was offering the Diamonds in December event. What was the rush to get me to Diamond Plus....seems like there are too many already.[/quote

Yes me too.

I have always thought the Diamonds December Celebration was ultimately going to be a detriment to D+ members. THis program accelerates D's to D+ Then you get folk complaining there are too many D+ and the facilities are crowded.

I like the "Diamond Celebration" this year! Lower prices for Oasis class sailings YAHOO!

Archived