Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: B2B on Carnival Liberty & Carnival Breeze

MikeyA53

hope Tracy gets the ride

living in Ottawa should give you more choice as to air

hope you take a Greek Island cruise...would love your photos of it

Thank you Captain. I really hope she makes it too. It time for a change. :D

Aruba is one of my favorite places. It holds a special place in my heart because I had time share there prekids and spent vacations there with my dad. Lots of fond memories. I'd love to cruise there and it is on my bucket list. I'd love to retire there myself.

I am on the Valor on January 12, 2014 doing the same itinerary. I wish you were going before me so I could read your review to give me ideas of things to do. Its been a tough itinerary to plan but I'm sure we'll have a great time with what I have picked for excursions.

Thanks for sharing your wonderful family and vacation with us. I've enjoyed reading your reviews with my morning coffee. I'm going to miss it but look forward to the next one.

Thanks for following my review. We don't have any excursions planned yet but now that I have finished this review I'll have more time to research. :D

First off I want to say great review. I really enjoyed reading all of it!

Second, I love the map idea with push pins. I would love to get that for my husband for Christmas. I know you purchased the map on vacation but just wondering if you purchased it like that or did you mount it yourself or how does it work with the push pins.

We framed it ourselves and found the gold pins at a fabric store.

I took him up on his challenge.

DSC_06523_zps8cf4c899.jpg

DSC_06533_zps5b21ba18.jpg

DSC_06543_zps038c02fd.jpg

DSC_06553_zps6092abfc.jpg

DSC_06563_zps19946475.jpg

Well guess what, my silly stunt resulted in a partially torn bicep. I had to ice it and I was in pain for a few days. When we got back from vacation I was light duties (office work) for 3 weeks. When will I learn that those kinds of stunts are for young lads?

Thank you so much for your review. I am loving it.

I was just thinking to myself how that looked like fun, but I would most likely rip the muscles in my arm if I did that stunt.

I hope you are feeling better.

Mike Thank you so much for taking all of the time you have to share your cruising experiences with all of us. I have read daily and so sad to see it end, I feel like I just had to disembark.

Your pics are amazing, your review is amazing but most of all you and your family are amazing and a breath of fresh air.

My daughter and I sail as often as we can and I hope some day our ships cross.

We leave this weekend for a B2B on Elation out of New Orleans, In May we sailed a B2B2B, Imagination, Liberty, Liberty! We are very lucky.

Also you must post to me if ever you decide to land in PVD again, the airport is right in out backyard and we could have met you and your family!

Thank you again and all the best!

Oh and LOVE the map, what a great idea and it looks wonderful framed!

Thank you so much and yes we really enjoy meeting other cruise fanatics. :D. Enjoy your upcoming cruises. Mike

Mike just got back from the Breeze and the Royal princess myself I agreee I love the Breeze and all the eating options and will definitely sail here again loved the guys at the Blue Iguna and the Breakfast burrito's at the burrita bar:) loved serenity also and guys burgers.

There was a young girl singing in the Red frog pub that we really liked she kind of had a celtic sounding voice but sang a wide range of songs

I love the map! That is my vacation souvenir! I have a large world map with pins of places I've been/want to go and everyone who comes in my office loves it. I buy a decorative map like yours and have them framed to hang in my house. I enjoyed your review so much, thank you for taking the time to do this!

Wow! Another fantastic review from you! I'm sad that it's over lol.

Can I ask you how much the map was on the Breeze? Was it purchased from the Fun Shops? What a great idea!

Now, I cant wait until March to read your review of the Valor. It's my favourite itinerary for any Carnival ship and that was our best cruise when it was offered on the Victory. Looking forward to reading all about your adventures there. Until then, hope you and your family have a safe and happy holiday season! :)

Great review! I am sad it has ended, I have been reading since day one. It was wonderful revisiting the Liberty and now I want to sail the breeze. If only I could convince my hubby to book cruise for 2014. :p

Also, you have a beautiful family. Thank you and them for sharing your vacation experience with us!

I just finished reading another one of your great reviews and really enjoyed it, just as I've enjoyed the others. You have some really pretty pictures and I love being able to "see" places we've been to and also the places we haven't been to yet to get an idea if it's somewhere we'd like to go. We were in Grand Turk in 2010 but didn't have an opportunity to get to the "wall", but I've heard about the "chilling feeling", but also how awesome it is from other posts on the "Ports of Call, Grand Turk" boards. If we ever get back, that is something I'd like to do. I really enjoyed your pictures and the video of the "wall" to actually get a feel for what it is like.

I just noticed at the end of your review that you're going to be doing the Valor Southern Caribbean cruise out of San Juan. We just did that one this past May and LOVED it! We loved Valor and the itinerary, which is one of my all time favorites. All of the islands are beautiful and all very different. We were on a similar cruise on our honeymoon on Carnival Festivale, which is no longer with Carnival, and that was quite a while ago and I'd forgotten how pretty it was. I only had a film camera then, so not many pictures to help me remember everything.

Thank you again for taking the time do this review. I'd love to do a repeat Valor/Southern out of San Juan, but now I'm thinking I'd love to try the Breeze Southern.

Mike I have read through most of your past reviews and you do a great job. I love seeing all the pictures. We are going on the Breeze in Jan. 2014 and this review made it so I can't wait. I am pretty sure our friends are going to be in the same cabin you were in also. Thanks for all your work you put into these reviews.:D

Thank you for another fantastic review!!! I was on the Breeze this past August and did not see that map anywhere, can you tell me please where did you purchase it? We will be sailing on her again in June 2014 and would love to purchase it. Also, do you happen to know what size it is? Once again thank you for the great review and photos, cannot wait until your next one :D:D:D

Mike,,,thanks again for another great review. We're leaving on the Valor Sunday for a lot of those lesser Antilles places that don't have any gold pins in them yet!!:rolleyes:

Can't promise a review as good as yours, but I'll try and do a little write up when we return.:cool:

Just want to say thanks and that was the best and most comprehensive review I've ever read on CC. Really put me on the ship with you. I've seen many reviews of the Breeze but yours is the one that will make me book that ship in the future. Thanks for taking so much time and doing it the right way!!!

What a great review! I will miss reading it at lunchtime:) We are really looking forward to

Breeze for NYE, I feel like I know the ship already from your pictures!

We did the Valor in July, great cruise and our first time to St. Lucia and St. Kitts. St. Lucia is beautiful, we loved our boating excursion and my DH and I going to go back for a land vacation, just like we had to do for Aruba. Thanks again! Will look forward to the next one!

Thanks, Mike, for another great review!:) That sunset from the Cucina was amazing! And your food looked so good, too. Our only disappointment on our Breeze cruise in July was our dinner at the Cucina. We found service was lacking and the food just so so. Maybe we'll give it another try one day.:)

Heather