a cruise to where???

the english lady

Hi

we all say p and o do same old, same old......I received my Fred brochure yesterday and the first cruise in it is a mystery cruise, departing 15.11.14 from Tilbury. No one know where it is going

http://www.fredolsencruises.com/places-we-visit/cruise-holiday/Mystery-Cruise-W1417?referrer=7&isback=1

would you go on a cruise like this....

Fred do seem to do out of the ordinary things....is it something pando should consider???

Mind you what do you pack ,if you don't know where you are goung...cold weather stuff-warm weather......

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Mmmm...depends how cheap it was because sometimes one goes just for the cruise and the POC are not that important but it would certainly have to be reflected in the price.

You would probably have to take an extra suitcase..or two...not sure how many you are allowed to take on board but I know it is a lot...to cover all eventualities. :D

Hi

we all say p and o do same old, same old......I received my Fred brochure yesterday and the first cruise in it is a mystery cruise, departing 15.11.14 from Tilbury. No one know where it is going

http://www.fredolsencruises.com/places-we-visit/cruise-holiday/Mystery-Cruise-W1417?referrer=7&isback=1

would you go on a cruise like this....

Fred do seem to do out of the ordinary things....is it something pando should consider???

Mind you what do you pack ,if you don't know where you are goung...cold weather stuff-warm weather......

:confused::confused::confused::confused:

I would go on this cruise only Fred does not like my scooter.

Gan Canny

Dai

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

How would you get your travel insurance when you can't tell them where you are going?

My insurance company will only insure me for certain countries due to medical conditions. If I wanted to go to the Caribbean it would cost as much in insurance as the cruise itself.

How would you get your travel insurance when you can't tell them where you are going?

My insurance company will only insure me for certain countries due to medical conditions. If I wanted to go to the Caribbean it would cost as much in insurance as the cruise itself.

As it's a 14 day cruise you are really on having the options of northern Europe (Baltics) , Canaries, Western Med.

We are not at the stage of needing special insurance cover yet, but I would guess that non of those places would cause problems for an insurer.

Archived