What to do first

msstarr22

Drop off your carry-on luggage in your stateroom, change into whatever clothes you want (swim suit, shorts.....), grab your camera and go. Then comes the drinks without worrying about watching your stuff and lugging it around. That's one of the perks of FTTF. And who knows, your checked luggage may already be there.

Mike

We are sailing on the Glory in 3 weeks. With the 2.0 upgrades and FTTF what would you do first. That is after the welcome aboard drink!:cool:

Grab one of the clam shells in the Serenity area. Send hubby for 2 DOD.

Curl up in clam shell and bid farewell to Miami.

Do you Know if Guys has veggie burgers?:eek:

That's just wrong. Don't talk like that in front of me. Lol.

No. They do not. My sister in law is vegetarian and she asked the same thing. They will make you a grilled

cheese with grilled onions. Then you can pile on the fixings and donkey sauce.

That's just wrong. Don't talk like that in front of me. Lol.

No. They do not. My sister in law is vegetarian and she asked the same thing. They will make you a grilled

cheese with grilled onions. Then you can pile on the fixings and donkey sauce.

I live with and have great friends who are carnivores, and I know that Guy is but his sister is and his mom loves vegetarian food options so I just wanted to ask. The grilled cheese sounds good as it is sometimes a hard option to find on the ships, and one of my favorite sandwiches.

I stopped eating meat when my father passed in 1983. He was an avid hunter and game person and we literally had every kind of meat imaginable on our table with the exception on groundhog(mom's rule) and skunk. He never hunted internationally but would have if he could. He was a true meat and potatoes man. Miss him dearly but not the meats. I have had to allow fish in my diet as I had protein level problems 8 yrs ago but it was hard to do after such a long time. So I am looking forward to my lobster and seafoods. I can easily say I do not eat land animals.:D

Find the Fish and Chips! It's up one deck from Lido--use the stairs in Lido to get there. Heard it was very good! I never found it--asked 5 different employees and no one knew what I was talking about.

If you find yourself trying to get somewhere but are stuck at the entrance to the MDR and you can only go up or down (it's a design on this class ship), feel free to walk through the dining area even if the doors are closed. Staff pay you no mind if you do this. I ended up there over and over and finally just went through to get where I meant to be!

Have a great cruise!

Find the Fish and Chips! It's up one deck from Lido--use the stairs in Lido to get there. Heard it was very good! I never found it--asked 5 different employees and no one knew what I was talking about.

If you find yourself trying to get somewhere but are stuck at the entrance to the MDR and you can only go up or down (it's a design on this class ship), feel free to walk through the dining area even if the doors are closed. Staff pay you no mind if you do this. I ended up there over and over and finally just went through to get where I meant to be!

Have a great cruise!

Sometimes they lock the doors though. We have found that a couple of times. Not always but sometimes.

Archived