Carnival Inspiration tomorrow and delayed flight

Dicecatt

I'm Currently the poster Child for Why flying in the day of a cruise is a bad idea- sitting on a runway in fog! I might have to drive to Seattle to catch a flight there, looks like I have a long day Ahead:p

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Forums mobile app

currently at a hotel near SeaTac that has $6.99 parking- at terminal it was $28:eek:

waiting for shuttle now. I'M Confirmed for a 2"15 flight but hoping I can slip On an earlier one, mom and daughter Will be waiting 4 hours for Me, bummer! I just couldn't see sitting in Bellingham Just to see What happens!

Thanks for the well wishes! I missed An earlier flight by 2 minutes So will be 4 hours late. I was already entertained by 2 ladies going to a funeral, they told me they Are using it as an excuse to see an old college friend. I said Sorry for your loss And one replied "yeah, Whatever." Guess they Weren't close:p

They told me they got hijacked by a woman traveling with 3 cats by herself and got coerced into helping her and One has litter under her fingernails now.

my seat mate on my short experience Onboard before they deplaned us told me in detail What it was like to watch her brother take his last breath When he died.

apparently I inspire total strangers to confide in me Altho I am really not a good listener.

Anywho, it has been an entertaining Adventure so far! I'm going to slip some rum into My Sprite and enjoy my 2 hour wait!

Thanks for the well wishes! I missed An earlier flight by 2 minutes So will be 4 hours late. I was already entertained by 2 ladies going to a funeral, they told me they Are using it as an excuse to see an old college friend. I said Sorry for your loss And one replied "yeah, Whatever." Guess they Weren't close:p

They told me they got hijacked by a woman traveling with 3 cats by herself and got coerced into helping her and One has litter under her fingernails now.

my seat mate on my short experience Onboard before they deplaned us told me in detail What it was like to watch her brother take his last breath When he died.

apparently I inspire total strangers to confide in me Altho I am really not a good listener.

Anywho, it has been an entertaining Adventure so far! I'm going to slip some rum into My Sprite and enjoy my 2 hour wait!

Glad you can see the lighter side of things ;)

currently at a hotel near SeaTac that has $6.99 parking- at terminal it was $28:eek:

waiting for shuttle now. I'M Confirmed for a 2"15 flight but hoping I can slip On an earlier one, mom and daughter Will be waiting 4 hours for Me, bummer! I just couldn't see sitting in Bellingham Just to see What happens!

I love Bellingham, I lived there for six really great years. That drive down to Seatac can feel like forever. I always like seeing that used boat yard off of I-5 south of Marysville. I've always wondered if the owner wears an eye-patch. Anyway, I hope you caught your flight and made it to the cruise. Have lots of fun.

You've got all of CC cheering for you! Keep a log of all the crazy things happening to you--who'd believe a lady with cat litter under her nails etc.--and write a book!

Hey, wait, are you really Dave Barry using an alias? Maybe Elmore Leonard writing from the other side??:D

We're here for you!

You've got all of CC cheering for you! Keep a log of all the crazy things happening to you--who'd believe a lady with cat litter under her nails etc.--and write a book!

Hey, wait, are you really Dave Barry using an alias? Maybe Elmore Leonard writing from the other side??:D

We're here for you!

I feel so loved:thumbup: I Will write about my adventures I promise. I hear from my daughter that my mom got in a fight with a guy on her flight- that should be fun to hear about! she's not one for a battle so I can't imagine what

happened

what is with transports to long Beach? Last time I was here our driver Selectively didn't Understand our desire to stop at a store- My mom's driver wouldn't, now my driver won't, stating ''there is nothing by the Queen Mary" what does a girl have to do to get some cough syrup and a bottle of vino?

Bribed the Shuttle driver, I got wine, Soda, and Cough medicine. Got to the Queen Many, waited in the lobby for 25 minutes because my daughter got lost. So, my daughter is now trying to coerce me into going to Dark Harbor at the QM, Oh sure, after 12 hours of travel I totally am psyched to Go walk in scary mazes. NOT!

Glad you made it to Long Beach.

Next time take the free city Passport bus. There are stops at the Queen Mary and the Maya. It will take you (and the crew;) ) to Walmart. Behind the Walmart is a CVS.

Glad you made it to Long Beach.

Next time take the free city Passport bus. There are stops at the Queen Mary and the Maya. It will take you (and the crew;) ) to Walmart. Behind the Walmart is a CVS.

Great Suggestion.

So we went out to look at the event and HUNDREDS of people were pouring in. We can See one Of the lines for Something from our porthole and it is jammed- think Space Mountain in July. no freaking Way, not my Scene. Daughter is mad at me, too bad So Sad,

people are running through the halls chasing each other and Screaming- nice to See them getting into the Spirit! I took cold Medicine- hoping it Knocks me out, we Are in for a loud night.

Oh, and My mom's "fight'' on the Airplane. Mom had B southwest boarding, She sat at a window seat. A while later a big guy Sat beside her and Spread out so much that his arm was on top of her, She said "excuse me" and he screamed "Oh, so you are starting this Already?" She was dumbfounded. then he called to the Steward and yelled "this lady has a problem with me And she needs to move!" he was Yelling in her face and she thought he was going to hit her!

the Steward Said he Can make them both Get Off the plane, my poor mom just Stared at the guy. finally the steward made the guy move but the guy kept saying my mom Should move And he should get the Window seat! Everyone Around spoke up in defense of my Mom, Crazy Bully.

At least I just got talked to about dead people, Oh and I forgot, I glanced down at my electronic bonding Pass and discovered My gate had Changed- had to dash Across the airport after having nothing to do for 2 hours. I drank On the flight.

I might have to include a link to this thread On my trip report, it has been fun!

Damn, you and the other lady must be from vancouver island, I hope you make it, we will be waiting for you!!!!

Good luck!

I'm Currently the poster Child for Why flying in the day of a cruise is a bad idea- sitting on a runway in fog! I might have to drive to Seattle to catch a flight there, looks like I have a long day Ahead:p

"yeah whatever", ROFL:D about their reply to you only, not the situation.:(

Damn, you and the other lady must be from vancouver island, I hope you make it, we will be waiting for you!!!!

Good luck!

not from Vancouver but close- still U.S. though! I'm looking at the Inspiration from my Window so I'll definitely be there although I have no idea where check in is, the haunted thing has taken over. Oh well I have FTTF.

Archived