Oasis of the Seas Photo Review ~ October 12, 2013

Cupcrazy

Your review is providing me with great lunchtime reading. We'll be on Oasis next October for the west bound TA and like everyone else - we can't wait.

I'm curious about the ice hockey - did you buy your tickets before you left home or when you got there? We're hoping to take in at least 1 hockey game while we're in America. Any suggestions about hockey games in general would be gratefully received. Thanks Diane

Well.... My review has come to an end. I want to thank everyone for reading and sharing this fantastic trip. Everyone had a great time and I came out of it with some new friends.

If you have never been on Oasis or Allure you don't know what you're missing. Oasis is a truly remarkable ship. I don't believe there is any other ship that even comes close to it in so many ways. The old adage for cruising was "overfed, newlywed & nearly dead." This is not the case for Oasis as Royal Caribbean has made this ship to accommodate everyone. Get out there and enjoy! #RoyalWOW

I am going to scan and post the daily Cruise Compass starting tomorrow.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Thanks again,

Nathaniel

tumblr_m7xpvp6wtZ1qarcjno1_500.gif

Your review is providing me with great lunchtime reading. We'll be on Oasis next October for the west bound TA and like everyone else - we can't wait.

I'm curious about the ice hockey - did you buy your tickets before you left home or when you got there? We're hoping to take in at least 1 hockey game while we're in America. Any suggestions about hockey games in general would be gratefully received. Thanks Diane

Sorry Nate, Looks my question may have been answered - I jumped from post #39. I promise to read the whole review before I ask more questions. :) Diane

No worries. Ask all the questions you want. To answer for others as well, We got our tickets ahead of time. The game we went to was opening night. The season opens in October so when the schedule comes out next summer check the dates and if its not opening night or a Canadian team playing you shouldn't have a problem getting tickets at all.

You're going to love Oasis.

Well.... My review has come to an end. I want to thank everyone for reading and sharing this fantastic trip. Everyone had a great time and I came out of it with some new friends.

If you have never been on Oasis or Allure you don't know what you're missing. Oasis is a truly remarkable ship. I don't believe there is any other ship that even comes close to it in so many ways. The old adage for cruising was "overfed, newlywed & nearly dead." This is not the case for Oasis as Royal Caribbean has made this ship to accommodate everyone. Get out there and enjoy! #RoyalWOW

I am going to scan and post the daily Cruise Compass starting tomorrow.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Thanks again,

Nathaniel

tumblr_m7xpvp6wtZ1qarcjno1_500.gif

Thanks for your review! Looking forward to seeing the Cruise Compasses as we sail on the Oasis this Saturday for the same itinerary!

It was then off to the Globe & Atlas for one last night with all the new friends. James the singer/guitarist in the pub played ALICE for us 2 times. We got everyone up and people walking in the Promenade stopped to watch/listen to us.

If you're on Oasis in the next couple weeks ask James to play Alice. Don't forget to tip him, he likes that, haha

10413946296_1af1e5c999_c.jpg

10413951175_3b79fcc8cc_c.jpg

10413953275_6520b03d82_c.jpg

10414093513_8aa6dcdf3f_c.jpg

10414093733_ba95ab15fd_c.jpg

10413925024_e54208b253_c.jpg

Oh noooooo!! This means the cruise and the review are almost over....boooooo!!!!

Don't worry Anna. After Nate sails with us on 10/12, he can do a "Nate Review" of that sailing, which in turn will help out his thread for 11/09 when he does his family cruise. Don't worry Nate we will let you be the top poster this time.

This was the best review that I've ever read, and your pictures were incredible. Thank you so very much for taking the time to document your cruise. We sail on Oasis in March, and we could not be more excited. I'm sure that I will read your review many more times before we embark.

Regina

Thanks for a great review, Nate. It's now not a question IF we will sail the Oasis, it's WHEN we will manage to fit the Oasis into our schedule. :D

Whenever you do book, I promise you won't be disappointed.

Awesome review, thankyou SO much for going into so much detail. We still have 13 months for our B2B and we arent sure if your great review has made the wait easier or harder. Thanks Mate.:)

I wish I did a B2B. You're going to need it to do everything. There were a few things I didn't get to do.

As a Cuban girl, this looks like flan to me!

Yes! I remember it started with an F but forgot the name. Thanks!

This was the best review that I've ever read, and your pictures were incredible. Thank you so very much for taking the time to document your cruise. We sail on Oasis in March, and we could not be more excited. I'm sure that I will read your review many more times before we embark.

Regina

Thank you Regina!

I stole ummmm I mean borrowed the scanner from my work and it is not working. I'll have to bring it back to work and do the scanning there. It will be like getting paid for part of the review. The Compass' will have to wait just a but