What's your favourite photograph?

I am just wondering what everyone's favourite photo is from previous cruises?

Is it a family photo at dinner, maybe it's an awe-inspiring photo of an RCCL ship up close, it might be a photo of a happy crew member?

Feel free to post your favourite photo in this thread.

:D

Our family went on a Med cruise to celebrate my Grandson's high school graduation. His other Grandmother and I are good, good friends but this was our first trip with all of us together. One of my daughters took a photo of my Grandson with both of his Grandmothers, in front of the Trevi Fountain. We had walked up to the fountain and my very tall Grandson had put his arms around each of us. Our backs are to the camera, and we didn't realize the photo had been taken, but it's my absolute favorite.

Taken six cruises, can post six photos.

What a coincidence!

In Samana on the Explorer:

CIMG0094.JPG

Dolphin Encounter in Costa Maya on the Oasis:

CIMG0645.JPG

Sail-away drinks on the Navigator in Rome:

IMG_6732.JPG

Sunset on the last day on the Allure:

IMG_8824.JPG

Two crew members at work on the Jewel:

IMG_1089.JPG

The last is my favourite...it's my husband (in the white t-shirt) at the sail-away party on the Rhapsody. He's dancing when he thinks I'm not looking. Captures the happy cruise feeling perfectly.

IMG_3028.JPG

Taken six cruises, can post six photos.

What a coincidence!

In Samana on the Explorer:

CIMG0094.JPG

Dolphin Encounter in Costa Maya on the Oasis:

CIMG0645.JPG

Sail-away drinks on the Navigator in Rome:

IMG_6732.JPG

Sunset on the last day on the Allure:

IMG_8824.JPG

Two crew members at work on the Jewel:

IMG_1089.JPG

The last is my favourite...it's my husband (in the white t-shirt) at the sail-away party on the Rhapsody. He's dancing when he thinks I'm not looking. Captures the happy cruise feeling perfectly.

IMG_3028.JPG

A great selection of pics, each telling a different tale.

The cemetery in old San Juan, Puerto Rico :D

I love that pic!!!!!! I love cemeteries too. So interesting to think about who is there, how they lived and died. I thought the one at Icy Strait Point was lovely so I took this from inside the café...Through a window...through time so to speak:

107qu6c.jpg

I love this picture, Awesome!!!

Ditto! Water is what I love most about cruising...I am fascinated with the different colors and clarity of water in the different locations we stop...sorta like a diamond!;)

Here is one from the Caymans that I just love:

2co4ith.jpg

I love this thread.

So many wonderful pictures.

I didn't learn how to post pictures until 2010 so I don't have many on the computer.

I have thousands of pictures in albums. I tried to scan a couple on my new computer -- all I got were "error" messages. I'll have to try more once we get home from vacation in a few weeks.

Very tough call as to which is my 'favorite' - I'd say it changes day by day. For now, I'd say this one is the one that I like looking at from my last cruise in November - a panorama taken while cruising close by the western coast of Haiti:

original.jpg

From my 2011 cruise, I have lots that I go back and forth on - for some reason though I'm always drawn to this pulp mill ruin in Chicoutimi, Quebec:

original.jpg

From 2010, I always like this one for the memory of the quiet and solitude - I took a long walk on Princess Cay, far from the crowds and facilities, and found a shady beach with pines reaching out over a shallow reef, and a view of the ship way out there - I was alone for hours, without another soul:

original.jpg

And in 2009, while on the Noordam coming out of Tortola, the sun was fighting to break through the rain bands - one had just swept over our ship leaving the decks glistening, and the heavy grey bands of rain were falling just off starboard side aft, near the yacht club, while the sun threw shafts of light down on the basin...I loved the synchronicity of it all and had to snap a shot:

original.jpg

I'll leave it at those last 4 cruises. Ask me next week and I might change my favorites again!

I spent way too much time trying to decide...here's the link to my cruising gallery.

Please help me pick a favorite...

Seriously...I cannot decide!

Dave

I AGREE!!!

Here are photos from my last cruise to Antarctica in December 2012.

http://www.adventure-life.com/photos/antarctica-xxi-fly-cruise-on-ocean-nova-998/slideshow/

There are few that I better than others in this set! You decide. :cool:

Very tough call as to which is my 'favorite' - I'd say it changes day by day. For now, I'd say this one is the one that I like looking at from my last cruise in November - a panorama taken while cruising close by the western coast of Haiti:

original.jpg

From my 2011 cruise, I have lots that I go back and forth on - for some reason though I'm always drawn to this pulp mill ruin in Chicoutimi, Quebec:

original.jpg

From 2010, I always like this one for the memory of the quiet and solitude - I took a long walk on Princess Cay, far from the crowds and facilities, and found a shady beach with pines reaching out over a shallow reef, and a view of the ship way out there - I was alone for hours, without another soul:

original.jpg

And in 2009, while on the Noordam coming out of Tortola, the sun was fighting to break through the rain bands - one had just swept over our ship leaving the decks glistening, and the heavy grey bands of rain were falling just off starboard side aft, near the yacht club, while the sun threw shafts of light down on the basin...I loved the synchronicity of it all and had to snap a shot:

original.jpg

I'll leave it at those last 4 cruises. Ask me next week and I might change my favorites again!

Love your pictures. I would have a hard time as well trying to choose just 1 picture. Each port always has something unique.

Archived