How about this new diamond/platinum cooler tote??

rrraydon

The logos other than Carnival are the restaurants on their ships with 2.0 upgrades. It isn't as if they went to an outside source to pay for the bags by allowing free advertising.

Not sure if I would use the bag, depending on the size of the cooler portion, but as others stated, it's a gift and I won't complain.

The logos other than Carnival are the restaurants on their ships with 2.0 upgrades. It isn't as if they went to an outside source to pay for the bags by allowing free advertising.

Not sure if I would use the bag, depending on the size of the cooler portion, but as others stated, it's a gift and I won't complain.

True! But I do wonder how those who've never been on a ship with Guys, Red Frog and Blue Iguana will feel about it. :/

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

True! But I do wonder how those who've never been on a ship with Guys, Red Frog and Blue Iguana will feel about it. :/

I am sure Carnival's take is that it is:

1. free advertising

2. if you have not gone on a ship with these, maybe you will

3. it's their nickel;)

I am sure Carnival's take is that it is:

1. free advertising

2. if you have not gone on a ship with these, maybe you will

3. it's their nickel;)

Absolutely.

Just wondered if those who had not been able to enjoy those establishments might feel excluded or wonder what all the "fuss" is about for those places. . That's all. ;)

Absolutely.

Just wondered if those who had not been able to enjoy those establishments might feel excluded or wonder what all the "fuss" is about for those places. . That's all. ;)

I get your point. I think that is what they want you to think (wonder, not the excluded). Nothing more than pure advertising (and not meant from a negative persoective). Have you been on a ship that has any of these?

Guest fyree39

Wouldn't you know those are coming out the week after our next cruise. Of course! :rolleyes: Hopefully they'll be available on our 2014 cruise to New England. They look nice!

Got the Tervis tumbler in May. First Plat gift I've used. Sitting on my desk right now.

Got the hat in September. I don't wear hats. I should've given it away.

If I get the hat (sailing 11/16, so I probably will :( ), I think I should donate it at our M&G. We're having a 2-hour open bar M&G but since we don't have a sea day until Day #5, I should have my Plat gift by then.

Thanks for the "door prize" suggestion, rrraydon!

Oh, and yes, I'd use the tote/cooler. I use the tote bag I received as runner-up in a slot tournament and also use the tote bag I received on my HAL cruise.

And I certainly wouldn't feel that I was somehow a 2nd-class cruise if I were to receive it on a Fantasy-class ship that didn't have a Guy's Burgers! Who cares? Just gimme the bag!! :p

Archived