Cruise show suggestions.

asalligo

I know I have a problem, but I need more shows about cruising. Can anyone make suggestions. I have.

Boat Trip

Out to Sea

The Undercover boss episode for NCL

The msnbc cruise special

Guys family cruise

The Love Boat

I have even watched

Deep Rising and

The NG special on Costa Concordia

I cannot find The Legend of 1900

Does anyone have anything else to suggest?

Thanks,

Anthony

This episode of Trip Flip on the Travel Channel that was first shown in May ended on the Breeze

Miami

Bert takes Austin, TX, couple Shannon and Nate on the perfect Miami vacation, including drag racing, a tour of the city by a local music heavyweight and a surprise Carnival cruise.

Charlie's Angels -Love Boat Angels 1979

Tiffany Welles joins the Townsend Agency after Sabrina has quit to get married and start a family. Charlie tells his girls to take a cruise on the Pacific Princess to catch art thief Paul Hollister. Kris offers to get close to their target, but soon begins to feel an attraction to him.

The Disney Channel has The Suite Life on Deck, but that may be a little young for you:)

And an episode of my DH's favorite show

How Do They Do It?: Work on a Giant Cruise Ship - Science Channel

The Carnival Freedom is an enormous floating luxury hotel. So how does the crew manage to disembark 3500 ...

I know I have a problem, but I need more shows about cruising. Can anyone make suggestions. I have.

Boat Trip

Out to Sea

The Undercover boss episode for NCL

The msnbc cruise special

Guys family cruise

The Love Boat

I have even watched

Deep Rising and

The NG special on Costa Concordia

I cannot find The Legend of 1900

Does anyone have anything else to suggest?

Thanks,

Anthony

Cruises We Love. Travel Channel 11/12/13

Mighty Ships (Queen Mary 2).Smithsonian or Destination Ch. Cruises "do's and don'ts".. Travel Ch... there are also a few with Samantha Brown. She has one in the Caribbean aboard CCL and another in Europe on RCL. I had them all on DVR but changed cable provider and lost them.

There are two old Fred Astaire movies that include him on a cruise ship:

Shall We Dance

and

Royal Wedding

Ship of Fools starring Vivian Leigh

Romance On The High Seas was Doris Day's first movie and also stars Don DeFore (Mr B from TV's Hazel)

and of course Cary Grant in An Affair to Remember

There is a Christmas Movie coming up on Hallmark Channel called Christmas in Paradise that is about a family on a cruise. It is filmed in San Juan Puerto Rico and has some scenes with Princess. To be honest it was several years ago since I saw it so don't remember how much footage there is.

My DH and I have same problem, live for cruise programs. We watched the series below deck, which isn't quite cruise ships but it is filmed in St. Marten. If there is no cruise show on a Caribbean show is a good substitution. :)

There is a Christmas Movie coming up on Hallmark Channel called Christmas in Paradise that is about a family on a cruise. It is filmed in San Juan Puerto Rico and has some scenes with Princess. To be honest it was several years ago since I saw it so don't remember how much footage there is.

My DH and I have same problem, live for cruise programs. We watched the series below deck, which isn't quite cruise ships but it is filmed in St. Marten. If there is no cruise show on a Caribbean show is a good substitution. :)

I agree. My family does not quite share my obsession though.

I Love Lucy has an episode where they are leaving for Europe and, of course, Lucy misses the ship.

And the next episode is on the ship, and Lucy gets stuck in a porthole.

And, Youtube has lots of videos in HD.

Edited by Jimnbigd

The ones with Samantha Brown are also on the Travel Ch. Haven't seen them in a while though.

Years ago the Travel Channel was giving away one of the Sam Brown Cruise DVDs for free (just by logging onto their site). I snagged one at the time & will periodically watch that to get my cruise fix!

I often times think the Travel Channel should start a new series where each week they feature a new ship & itinerary starring ME as the Cruising version of Sam Brown! :)

Edited by HeatherC430