MS Zuiderdam Sail-Away, Nov. 8, 2013

aliaschief

Thanks Chief....Ive been anxious for the time when we will be able to see several ships depart again.....and today I'll be watching when one of my two favorite ships leaves for warmer climates.....we live in the Midwest and have had nearly 8 inches of snow on the ground this week, slowly melting, but I sure wish it was time for us to cruise... Love watching sailaways tho and hearing the horns blasting....thanks for your posts each day telling of departure times....

Thanks Chief....Ive been anxious for the time when we will be able to see several ships depart again.....and today I'll be watching when one of my two favorite ships leaves for warmer climates.....we live in the Midwest and have had nearly 8 inches of snow on the ground this week, slowly melting, but I sure wish it was time for us to cruise... Love watching sailaways tho and hearing the horns blasting....thanks for your posts each day telling of departure times....

Welcome, Feeling some of that cold weather today in North West, Florida.

High today, so far, is 66 degrees with a low of 45. Might have to get the fireplace going this evening.

Just got back from vet. She may have bladder cancer. Right now she acts as if she does not feel bad, but it will be wait and see.

Sorry about that. Ours is old, and has congestive heart failure - & maybe COPD! So she's now on an inhaled steroid for the breathing, 3 heart meds, and steroids for allergies as well. She is frantically hungry all the time, and she's a very expensive doggie. She gets very good care from the vet - we're contributing to her retirement fund generously!

Sorry about that. Ours is old, and has congestive heart failure - & maybe COPD! So she's now on an inhaled steroid for the breathing, 3 heart meds, and steroids for allergies as well. She is frantically hungry all the time, and she's a very expensive doggie. She gets very good care from the vet - we're contributing to her retirement fund generously!

One of our Cats has diabetes requiring insulin. He has a CVS Pharmacy Reward Card and is also expensive but well worth it.

Just got back from vet. She may have bladder cancer. Right now she acts as if she does not feel bad, but it will be wait and see.

Sorry to hear that. Been there done that - maybe it's common with cats. Hopefully it won't be that after all.

Thank you for your thoughts. This dog has had issues for a while. (It is fun running around behind her trying to catch a "specimen"). Considering her age (10) and other issues, if she is diagnosed with cancer I will probably go with palliative treatment. She is already on some hefty (and expensive) medication for another problem.

Glad I made it back in time. Had to go to the store and get some last minute things. I even bought another piece of luggage :D I thought the one I had was too small. Hmmm could be because I am bringing more clothes this time..lol. DH is taking his normal size luggage...he is low maintenance :D

When we leave Sunday we will be sure to be waving! Now that I know there is an audience...lol

Glad I made it back in time. Had to go to the store and get some last minute things. I even bought another piece of luggage :D I thought the one I had was too small. Hmmm could be because I am bringing more clothes this time..lol. DH is taking his normal size luggage...he is low maintenance :D

When we leave Sunday we will be sure to be waving! Now that I know there is an audience...lol

We'll wave back. Have a great time!

where will you be standing, do you know yet?