MS Zuiderdam Sail-Away, Nov. 8, 2013

aliaschief

Wow, made it! MIL had an internet emergency that I just got back from fixing... she'd unplugged everything to move it around and couldn't plug all the modems, routers and airwave devices back together.....

Ha Ha! I do that all the time - but with the TV! I am not a high tech person. Fortunately, my mac is idiot-proof.:)

Wow, made it! MIL had an internet emergency that I just got back from fixing... she'd unplugged everything to move it around and couldn't plug all the modems, routers and airwave devices back together.....

LOL, I put little stickylabels with numbers on every one or I would forget where they all go too!:o

Glad I made it back in time. Had to go to the store and get some last minute things. I even bought another piece of luggage :D I thought the one I had was too small. Hmmm could be because I am bringing more clothes this time..lol. DH is taking his normal size luggage...he is low maintenance :D

When we leave Sunday we will be sure to be waving! Now that I know there is an audience...lol

Have you requested a "Wave" from the web cam site? If not check below the web cam picture click on request a wave. Fill out the form, tell them where your going to be located and they will zoom in on you and we will wave back.:)

Glad I made it back in time. Had to go to the store and get some last minute things. I even bought another piece of luggage :D I thought the one I had was too small. Hmmm could be because I am bringing more clothes this time..lol. DH is taking his normal size luggage...he is low maintenance :D

When we leave Sunday we will be sure to be waving! Now that I know there is an audience...lol

There'll definitely be an audience! What will you be wearing, and where will you be?

LOL, I put little stickylabels with numbers on every one or I would forget where they all go too!:o

That's what I've told her to do now for the umpteenth time. She says why when all she needs to do is call me? :rolleyes:

Have you requested a "Wave" from the web cam site? If not check below the web cam picture click on request a wave. Fill out the form, tell them where your going to be located and they will zoom in on you and we will wave back.:)

No, I haven't done that. Where is a good place to stand? First time doing this. When we left Seattle on our 2 cruises, we just stood on our balcony.