Have Celebrity Eclipse Questions ? Ask Here !

Andy

Hi Everyone,

We are sailing on Celebrity Eclipse this weekend. As always, I'm happy to answer your questions ! Depending on the Internet connection, I'm planning to offer "Live From", updates on this forum - as long as the Internet cooperates :)

I'm also trying something new ! I hope to share photos while onboard Eclipse, via my Wi-Fi camera - again, depending on the Internet. Unfortunately, the photos cannot be sent directly to our forum, so I will be posting them on my Twitter feed. If you wish to view the photos, please follow me on Twitter @HostAndy or click here for my page.

We are very excited to be onboard Eclipse again, and I'm looking forward to your questions. Thank You !

Hi,

If you could post the info sheet/daily that shows the staff/entertainers that would be great as we are on the eclipse over new year... Starting to get close now and would be great to know who's on board!

We will be on the same cruise right afterwards, Nov.30th. Will be very interested in your reports. Thanks for taking the time and expense to post from the ship. DH will want to know if the internet has improved at all, as he needs to keep in touch with work. We love the Eclipse.

Mary Ann

Hi Ufmom,

The wireless internet is hit and miss. We are located on Deck 12, and it's been all but impossible to connect wirelessly. I urge you to bring an Ethernet cable with you, which you can connect to an outlet in your cabin. I've found this to significantly improve the internet experience.

Have a wonderful cruise. I hope this is helpful !

Hope you are enjoying your cruise. Thank you for offering to answer questions about the Eclipse. I love caesars (the drink). Can you tell me if the bars have Clamato juice on stock. Don't know if I could drink a caesar made with just tomato juice, which is what a bloody mary is made with. Thanks again:)

Hope you are enjoying your cruise. Thank you for offering to answer questions about the Eclipse. I love caesars (the drink). Can you tell me if the bars have Clamato juice on stock. Don't know if I could drink a caesar made with just tomato juice, which is what a bloody mary is made with. Thanks again:)

YVRCanuck, come and join us on the April 5 Eclipse cruise. I note you have it as a choice in your future cruises! We have a great roll call. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1628660

Edited by Anubi

Hi Andy, Thanks so much for your updates. We are on the Eclipse in February. Can we give our a Elite drink vouchers to non-Elite members sailing with us? We have premium drink packages and don't need the vouchers. Thanks again and happy sailing!!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

• 1 year later...
Will be sailing on the Nov 30 Eclipse cruise.

Would like to know if passengers get charged $10, or $15 for the upgrade from Classic to Premium when on board.

If that is the case I will do it 4 days prior, otherwise I may decide to wait a few days to and use the SBC.

Thanks

🎄🎅

I don;t understand.. why cant you use the unlimited drink package unless you start drinking early in the morning? I have the drink package so i dont have to think about how much drinks cost.. But i am not lush either.

Zombie alert!

You just raised a thread from 2013 from the dead. :)

I was not here in 2013.. but i paid for a unlimited drink package.. i would like to know why i can;t use it if i dont drink until later in the day

I was not here in 2013.. but i paid for a unlimited drink package.. i would like to know why i can;t use it if i dont drink until later in the day

You misunderstood what you read. Of you have a drink package you can drink from the time you board to the time you depart. No worries.

I don;t understand.. why cant you use the unlimited drink package unless you start drinking early in the morning? I have the drink package so i dont have to think about how much drinks cost.. But i am not lush either.

Where does it say anything even like that... [emoji57]

Hi, can anyone tell me what the deal is with internet access on the Eclipse, as I've heard it's a bit on the pricey side?

Thanks.

I'm sure it was $200 for 1 week on our cruise.

Edit:Sorry, jumped to the end of the thread, don't want to steal the post starters idea!

Edited by leehal

Not only does your question not make sense but you raise an 18 month old thread to ask it, and now it's been highjacked for an internet question lol.

• 2 weeks later...