“Live” from the "Allure of the Seas": Western - Nov 17-24,2013

Dale, what a fabulous review! Loved reading it today and seeing your wonderful pictures and daily adventures! Can't wait to follow the next one live! Thanks so much for sharing your exciting week with us.

Thanks, they are fun to do. Glad you enjoyed. :-) The next cruise is almost here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - Please excuse any errors.

Thanks for the great info; truly appreciated. To use my cell phone for calls and data while at sea, not in port, do i need to provide an arm, a leg, or both?:p

Check with your cell carrier for specifics about charges while at sea. AT&T charges $2.49 per minute for calls, and $0.50 per text sent. Data is pricey. There may be a plan you can purchase for the cruise that reduces the cost.

I checked your Brilliance itinerary to see if we would be in any ports together, but, by the time you leave, Grandeur will be having only sea days until we return to Baltimore. :( Too bad, we could have met up and done guest appearances on each other's reviews! :D Happy sailing, I gotta get packing this weekend! :eek:

Thank you. Glad you enjoyed sailing along.

I really liked the Hilton Marina. I'd actually consider going there for a weekend stay sometime. :-)

Staying at the Hilton first time in January before Oasis cruise, thanks to the live post and finding out about it. I like the package of room, breakfast, transportation to the ship! :) We usually stay at Pier 66 but not over whelmed with it. Great restaurant next door on the water but can get to it from the Hilton.

I checked your Brilliance itinerary to see if we would be in any ports together, but, by the time you leave, Grandeur will be having only sea days until we return to Baltimore. :( Too bad, we could have met up and done guest appearances on each other's reviews! :D Happy sailing, I gotta get packing this weekend! :eek:

Oh snap. That would have been fun. I one day want to be on a same sailing as you! Wonder what kind of trouble Andy & Bob could get into. :-)

Staying at the Hilton first time in January before Oasis cruise, thanks to the live post and finding out about it. I like the package of room, breakfast, transportation to the ship! :) We usually stay at Pier 66 but not over whelmed with it. Great restaurant next door on the water but can get to it from the Hilton.

Thanks for following along. Glad you enjoyed. Have a great stay at the Hilton and an awesome Oasis cruise. Be sure to sail along live with me in less than 2 weeks on the Brilliance of the Seas. :-)

How can I not follow you! Following your posts makes the days until our Oasis cruise go by fast! Never been on the Brilliance so looking forward to seeing the ship and activities. Need things to do while on a ship, reason we are going back to Oasis after doing Allure and Reflection the last two years. :D Also can't wait to see what Andy does next!!!:p

Happy Sailing

we had an excellent week

thanks for letting me re-live the experience

It was such a great week! So sad it went by so quickly for us all. :-)

Glad you enjoyed reliving the week. That's the nice part of doing reports like this, being able to go back. :-)

Never mind Andy and Bob, what kind of trouble could Dale and Maureen get into? :eek::D:eek:

best-devil-smiley-emoticon.gif

Lol. The facial expression of Wendy was priceless when we saw this guy at guest services. Can just imagine how much funnier it would have been if you were with us to for that last stroll around the ship. :-)

Am pretty sure this guy losing his pants most likely was Andy's fault.

377A8A9C-5761-43DB-BFDE-5C576A367CD5_zpstgrrldui.jpg

Lol. The facial expression of Wendy was priceless when we saw this guy at guest services. Can just imagine how much funnier it would have been if you were with us to for that last stroll around the ship. :-)

Am pretty sure this guy losing his pants most likely was Andy's fault.

377A8A9C-5761-43DB-BFDE-5C576A367CD5_zpstgrrldui.jpg

Lol if I saw this I would be on the floor dying of laughter :D

Sent from my MB886 using Forums mobile app

You made my night at work!!! Please do a live review on your next sailing!! And will ben or Andy be going with you :D

I'll surely be doing a "Live" from the Brilliance of the Seas in just 10 days!!!! It is possible Andy may make his way into my suitcase or shirt pocket. Not sure about Ben. Hopefully Ben's butler takes him on a cruise soon! :-)

I'll surely be doing a "Live" from the Brilliance of the Seas in just 10 days!!!! It is possible Andy may make his way into my suitcase or shirt pocket. Not sure about Ben. Hopefully Ben's butler takes him on a cruise soon! :-)

Thank you!!! This has been one of the best I have read!

It was such a great week! So sad it went by so quickly for us all. :-)

Glad you enjoyed reliving the week. That's the nice part of doing reports like this, being able to go back. :-)

Dale, you didn't happen to get a shot of Capt Johnny riding his Harley around the ship on the last night, did you? That was pretty cool. :)

Dale, you didn't happen to get a shot of Capt Johnny riding his Harley around the ship on the last night, did you? That was pretty cool. :)

Unfortunately I didn't capture pictures of that. Wish I had seen that to do so. :-( Guess I need to sail on Allure again to capture that. :-)