First time on Enchantment, a report with pictures!

DarthGrady

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the review and the awesome pictures! My friend Karen and I will be sailing on the EN in March. We sailed out of Galveston a few years ago on the Navigator but this will be our first time on RCI out of PC. We started to go with a Carnival cruise again but chose RCI because we feel they are better ships and they don't skimp alcohol in the drinks, at least they didn't on the Navigator.

Thanks for the Review. I was on the same cruise and enjoyed every minute of it and as you I could have gone on for another 4 days.

I enjoyed the Enchantment so much that I am sailing her once again this month. This time a 4-day. This will also be the first cruise that I am Diamond. Excited to see what new perks that I will have for reaching this level.

I think that the Enchantment was a great replacement of the Monarch. Even though I have enjoyed the Monarch (5 sailing since 12/2009), I like the Enchantment more.

Well hope to see you on a future sailing.

Thank you for the review and the awesome pictures! My friend Karen and I will be sailing on the EN in March. We sailed out of Galveston a few years ago on the Navigator but this will be our first time on RCI out of PC. We started to go with a Carnival cruise again but chose RCI because we feel they are better ships and they don't skimp alcohol in the drinks, at least they didn't on the Navigator.

We will be on Enchantment on 3/24, when are you sailing? I'm interested in comparing her to the Oasis/Allure to see if I enjoy the smaller ships as much as I enjoy those two. I tend to get sea sick so smaller ships have not been a big draw for me, but since it's only a 4-day cruise I thought I'd give it a try. We live 25 minutes from Port Canaveral and decided that Enchantment would be convenient for the experiment!

232323232%7Ffp437%3C7%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E8%3B7%3E682%3EWSNRCG%3D38%3A8564734326nu0mrj

Do you know if those soda machines are accessible 24/7 or are they not accessible after the WJ closes? I'm trying a soda package for the first time and was wondering how convenient it will be to get the cup filled at night. I'm sure there are a few other locations, did you notice them anywhere else?

We will be on Enchantment on 3/24, when are you sailing? I'm interested in comparing her to the Oasis/Allure to see if I enjoy the smaller ships as much as I enjoy those two. I tend to get sea sick so smaller ships have not been a big draw for me, but since it's only a 4-day cruise I thought I'd give it a try. We live 25 minutes from Port Canaveral and decided that Enchantment would be convenient for the experiment!

We will be on the 3/17 sailing. It's nice that my friend lives so close to the port and makes it nice for us to take a vacation within my vacation LOL. We used the off port parking last time and it was a lot cheaper and wasn't inconvenient at all. I got sea sick on my first cruise but we had really rough seas and a lot of people got sick. I do take ginger capsules the morning of leaving and keep them with me if I feel I need them but so far I haven't had any problems since that first cruise in 2011.

Do you know if those soda machines are accessible 24/7 or are they not accessible after the WJ closes? I'm trying a soda package for the first time and was wondering how convenient it will be to get the cup filled at night. I'm sure there are a few other locations, did you notice them anywhere else?

The soda machines located between the Windjammer and Pool deck on the Starboard side are available 24/7.

Thanks for the Review. I was on the same cruise and enjoyed every minute of it and as you I could have gone on for another 4 days.

I enjoyed the Enchantment so much that I am sailing her once again this month. This time a 4-day. This will also be the first cruise that I am Diamond. Excited to see what new perks that I will have for reaching this level.

I think that the Enchantment was a great replacement of the Monarch. Even though I have enjoyed the Monarch (5 sailing since 12/2009), I like the Enchantment more.

Well hope to see you on a future sailing.

Congrats on making Diamond, I think you'll like the DL on that ship a lot. Desmond is usually one of the bar waiters up there, he's a super nice guy.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

What an awesome photo review! We were on the Enchantment back in '10 after her stretch but before the added Park Café, etc. I loved the atrium back then , but WOW! It looks even more gorgeous now! Looks like she is in tip-top shape. I love the big ships, but the Enchantment sure was a classy gal... would like to cruise her again some day. She still has one of the best pool decks ever! :-)

Edited by cruzingtchr

Thanks for sharing the photo's of the Enchantment. My sister is considering this for her birthday cruise in December. After seeing these pic's I am sure she will like it. I hope I can find a way to go also.:D

No problem! I think she'll enjoy the ship immensely.

What an awesome photo review! We were on the Enchantment back in '10 after her stretch but before the added Park Café, etc. I loved the atrium back then , but WOW! It looks even more gorgeous now! Looks like she is in tip-top shape. I love the big ships, but the Enchantment sure was a classy gal... would like to cruise her again some day. She still has one of the best pool decks ever! :-)

I agree, her pool deck is pretty awesome. Lots of room in the pools and hot tubs.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

We will be on the 3/17 sailing. It's nice that my friend lives so close to the port and makes it nice for us to take a vacation within my vacation LOL. We used the off port parking last time and it was a lot cheaper and wasn't inconvenient at all. I got sea sick on my first cruise but we had really rough seas and a lot of people got sick. I do take ginger capsules the morning of leaving and keep them with me if I feel I need them but so far I haven't had any problems since that first cruise in 2011.

We live close to the Port too but have used the Port parking when we've gone on cruises from Port Canaveral. We don't like waiting for transportation so we bite the bullet and pay the price! Plus a lot of times we get off the ship and go to work (we have our own business, so hubby feels he has to be there just as soon as he steps off the ship ... sigh).

Have fun on your cruise and in the local area.

The soda machines located between the Windjammer and Pool deck on the Starboard side are available 24/7.

There is a coke machine located at the central stairs on deck 6 by the cafe latitudes (coffee bar). We just got of the Enchantment las t Friday and we liked the new coke machines vey much. You can get seltzer water and Disani water as well. It was always available

There is a coke machine located at the central stairs on deck 6 by the cafe latitudes (coffee bar). We just got of the Enchantment las t Friday and we liked the new coke machines vey much. You can get seltzer water and Disani water as well. It was always available

Thanks, I'll write that down too! We're in an aft cabin on 8, probably wouldn't take me long to zip down to Deck 6.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for taking the time to do this wonderful review with pictures. Reviews like this help us first timers so much. First cruise ever coming up in May on Enchantment and I appreciate the info you've given.

Thank you for taking the time to do this wonderful review with pictures. Reviews like this help us first timers so much. First cruise ever coming up in May on Enchantment and I appreciate the info you've given.

No problem! Hope you enjoy the cruise!

• 2 weeks later...
Do you remember what menu was served on the first night? Was it the Mojo with the Mojo Pork Chop? Also is Chops Grille worth the $

I think that was the first night. I didn't care much for those pork chops, they were very orange-y.

I think Chops is worth it, it's a very good dinner. I'm a steak lover, and their steaks are excellent.