First time on Enchantment, a report with pictures!

DarthGrady

Thanks for the photos. I am sorry I did not get to meet you - once on board I just kind of collapsed!

I think Enchantment is one of the most beautiful ships in the fleet. We sailed on her twice out of Port Everglades and now added Port Canaveral. She is a much better ship for the 4 nighter with the sea day than Monarch. We sailed on Monarch a number of times, just because of location. I see more Enchantment sailings in our future.

I did a mini review/comparison of the 3 night Enchantment and 2 night Vision cruises.

Great review of the Enchantment. I am reliving my cruise thru your pics. I was on that same cruise and will post a review later this week, probably on Friday when I am off from work.

The Enchantment is a great ship to replace the Monarch. The Enchantment is quickly becoming on of my favorite ships in the fleet after 1 sailing.

Thanks for the photos. I am sorry I did not get to meet you - once on board I just kind of collapsed!

I think Enchantment is one of the most beautiful ships in the fleet. We sailed on her twice out of Port Everglades and now added Port Canaveral. She is a much better ship for the 4 nighter with the sea day than Monarch. We sailed on Monarch a number of times, just because of location. I see more Enchantment sailings in our future.

I did a mini review/comparison of the 3 night Enchantment and 2 night Vision cruises.

Thanks to both of you! I'm glad you guys enjoyed the cruise. :)

232323232%7Ffp43833%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E8%3B7%3E682%3EWSNRCG%3D38%3A855966%3A326nu0mrj

Hey Grady:

Thanks for the pics. What was the top tier event like on the Enchantment? We'll be sailing on her in June and that will also be our first Royal cruise where we will be eligible for a top tier event. :D

Edited by Tapi

Hey Grady:

Thanks for the pics. What was the top tier event like on the Enchantment? We'll be sailing on her in June and that will also be our first Royal cruise where we will be eligible for a top tier event. :D

The event we went to was held before arriving in Nassau on day 2. It was held in Viking Crown Lounge and was rather nice with Anna playing the piano and the staff kept their remarks short and sweet. :D

Drinks included champagne, mimosas, wine, and rum punch. Might have been other choices, not sure. The food served was finger foods including wings and a selection of hot and cold appetizers including a few with sprinkles of caviar.

Hey Grady:

The event we went to was held before arriving in Nassau on day 2. It was held in Viking Crown Lounge and was rather nice with Anna playing the piano and the staff kept their remarks short and sweet. :D

Drinks included champagne, mimosas, wine, and rum punch. Might have been other choices, not sure. The food served was finger foods including wings and a selection of hot and cold appetizers including a few with sprinkles of caviar.

Tapi, temple1 pretty much covered it. It was the morning of day 2 before we got to Nassau. Free drinks and hors d'oeuvres for a little while. I have some pics of it, I'll post them up when I get home today. Congrats on making Platinum!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Edited by DarthGrady

Tapi, temple1 pretty much covered it. It was the morning of day 2 before we got to Nassau. Free drinks and hors d'oeuvres for a little while. I have some pics of it, I'll post them up when I get home today. Congrats on making Platinum!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Okay, We were sitting near the piano - we did not see any helmet clad guests so you must have been there in disguise.

Hi,

Thanks for posting your review and excellent pictures. I was on this same cruise (Nov. 15 to 18) and was very pleased with this ship. The Enchantment of the Seas is very well-maintained and attractive. Also, I enjoyed the food and service. I had a standard outside stateroom on Deck 3 (3554) and was impressed with the storage space and very large window. This was a great cruise (the only negative was the fact that the cruise was too short). I cruised aboard the Monarch of the Seas last year and agree that the Enchantment of the Seas is a big improvement. I certainly recommend this ship.

Chuck

As always DG, your photos are excellent!

Enchantment looks like such a beautiful ship. I really need to get down there and cruise on her some day soon. Maybe a B2B to make the 9 hour drive there and home worth it.

we will be on her jan 20-24.. how was their meals?the last ship we were on only brought us water to drink, we had to ask for tea or lemonade. if you didn't ask then you just got water and it was the next day before we realized that you could ask for tea or lemonade.. this was the first time this has happened to us, always before when they ask for your order they would ask what we wanted to drink, the last trip was like they didn't want to serve anything but water,,,,it was not with royal carribbean.we will be in room 4881, directly behind the R Bar. we both have health issues and this seems to be pretty much the middle of the ship.. thnaks for the pictures, great job,,,

we will be on her jan 20-24.. how was their meals?the last ship we were on only brought us water to drink, we had to ask for tea or lemonade. if you didn't ask then you just got water and it was the next day before we realized that you could ask for tea or lemonade.. this was the first time this has happened to us, always before when they ask for your order they would ask what we wanted to drink, the last trip was like they didn't want to serve anything but water,,,,it was not with royal carribbean.we will be in room 4881, directly behind the R Bar. we both have health issues and this seems to be pretty much the middle of the ship.. thnaks for the pictures, great job,,,

The food was mostly good, although I wasn't fond of the porkchop on the first night. They will bring you tea or lemonade if you ask, but they only bring water to behin with. You can also order coffee, hot tea or bar drinks.

The ship's multi-level Viking Crown Lounge has been reconfigured to also include the Diamond and Concierge Lounges. The lowest level is still open to all passengers, the middle level aft is the new Concierge Lounge, and the top level is the Diamond Club. This configuration makes a lot of sense, as I rarely saw either of those areas being used while on the Vision. The diamond Club was very nice, they have a espresso/cappuccino machine available 24/7. There is also a light breakfast served in there, and snacks in the afternoon.

The VCL

232323232%7Ffp43846%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E8%3B7%3E682%3EWSNRCG%3D38%3A8563595326nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp4387%3A%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E8%3B7%3E682%3EWSNRCG%3D38%3A8564748326nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp43882%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E8%3B7%3E682%3EWSNRCG%3D38%3A8564763326nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp43859%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E8%3B7%3E682%3EWSNRCG%3D38%3A856476%3A326nu0mrj

232323232%7Ffp43884%3Enu%3D323%3B%3E8%3B7%3E682%3EWSNRCG%3D38%3A8564757326nu0mrj

Edited by DarthGrady

As always DG, your photos are excellent!

Enchantment looks like such a beautiful ship. I really need to get down there and cruise on her some day soon. Maybe a B2B to make the 9 hour drive there and home worth it.

Thanks! Yes a week on board would be very nice, I could have gone for four more days.