Messina on the Royal Princess transatlantic

carib

I didn't mention any names. But you know who you are. :) and some people know who you are.

Billco I had no idea Mt Etna erupted. That would have made some great pictures especially at night.

Just a few days ago; Saturday and Sunday.

As usual great photos Dave! It was nice to see friends from previous cruises in some of them. I can see that had Al & I been there we probably would have wound up with some new Sicilian dishes. I'm a sucker for ceramics! I also caught a glimpse of our ship (the Seabourn Quest) in your port shots. She looked tiny compared to the Royal and the Reflection.

I hope you'll be posting other videos in addition to this one and the one of Madeira.

Thanks. I'm looking forward to more of your slide shows.

We found all of your photos on the Royal the afternoon of our CC luncheon. Beautiful work, and quite an accomplishment to have had so mant chosen . It was a great way to spend some time and burn a few calories.

Joanie

Thanks. I'm looking forward to more of your slide shows.

We found all of your photos on the Royal the afternoon of our CC luncheon. Beautiful work, and quite an accomplishment to have had so mant chosen . It was a great way to spend some time and burn a few calories.

Joanie

Thanks Joanie. It made me proud to see my pictures on the walls. Thanks for taking the time to find them.

Thanks Joanie. It made me proud to see my pictures on the walls. Thanks for taking the time to find them.

Dave: we spent a couple of hours wandering the halls on the Royal viewing the great photos from PCL cruisers. I'm sure yours were among our favorites.

It was like visiting an art gallery. An unpublished activity for passengers on the Royal.

Do you know if the Regal will have any of your photos displayed?

Jack

Dave: we spent a couple of hours wandering the halls on the Royal viewing the great photos from PCL cruisers. I'm sure yours were among our favorites.

It was like visiting an art gallery. An unpublished activity for passengers on the Royal.

Do you know if the Regal will have any of your photos displayed?

Jack

Hello Jack,

I enjoyed looking at all the pictures too. I think many people did. Most wished that the locations were included.

I am not sure if the Regal will have any of my pictures. I know they didn't run an open contest like they did for Royal. There were over 50,000 pictures sent in so they still have a lot to choose from.

They are planning to include the location where the picture was taken on the ones on the Regal.