Host Andy - Almost Live from Eclipse

Andy

I am Elite plus. If they use vouchers does a non Elite sharing the same cabin also get the vouchers ?

Hi Maggie,

In all likelihood, the answer is no. You should receive 1 set of coupons for yourself. If the other person is a lower Captains Club level, they would receive whatever coupons they are eligible for.

We were fortunate enough to meet Host Andy on the Nov. 16 sailing. This was our first sailing on a Celebrity ship and we thoroughly enjoyed our cruise. I enjoyed attendeing both of our Cruise Critic Meeting whereby Andy was kind enough to explain process, changes, Captain Clubs registration etc. Andy was an incredible wealth of information and what we loved the most was that he was willing to share his views/opinions. It was the first cruise that we actually met the Captain and the officers at a meet and greet. Well done.....

andy how is the food? how is the entertainment? looking forward to hearing all about your trip

Hi Hula Hips,

I'm sorry for the delay, but work has been extremely busy, both last week and this week. Due to being on a cruise for 2 wonderful weeks, it's tough catching up. As a result, I'm on a 20 hour workday at the moment. I'm working on my review as time permits, and hope to post it this weekend or soon thereafter. However, I do not wish to make any promises I cannot keep.

To answer your question, we were extremely happy with the food and entertainment onboard Eclipse. Details to follow, in my review. Thanks for your continued patience.

Edited by Host Andy

Yes.

Hi Jack,

I may be wrong, but I think the other person in the cabin would not receive the same Elite coupons as the Elite member. I realize that there are circumstances, such as the Captains Club Happy Hour, where the other guest should be able to attend... but when it comes to the coupon sheet, I believe what I mentioned earlier tonight, is accurate.

Hopefully, other members will confirm or correct my recollections.

Edited by Host Andy

Hi Andy,

You are correct, the other guest only gets the

coupons for the level they have attained.

I am going on the Eclipse in March and it is my partners

first celebrity cruise, I checked with Captains Club,

They do not get elite coupons,

Glad the Eclipse was as good as usual.

When I cruise with DH we are both Elite + now. When I take my dad once a year he is Select. However he has always enjoyed going to Elite Happy Hour with me as he is in the same cabin. With vouchers ( 3 for only me ) that would not be as good for dad. Would make a difference on what cruise we go on. Sounds like the vouchers will be the way in the future.