HELP!! Sailing tomorrow and my reservation will not come up on the website

I have already completed online check in and have my set sail pass. However, I did not print out my travel documents that had the ticket for transportation from the airport to the pier. What should I do??

Once lost my transfer tickets. We went to designated area, our name was on the list... no worries!! Have a great time.

blufroggirl, I'll bet you've already made that transfer and are onboard now. Have a wonderful first cruise! :)

I am so glad so many of you were up late last night and into the wee hours this morning to provide reassurance and helpful advice to the OP.

And it's not a first time cruiser or a newbie CCer mistake. The same thing happened to us on cruise 25 or 26 (our first time using a cruiseline transfer), and I'd been on CC for years, but never picked up on the disappearing website issue!

This points up my top two personal pet peeves with Royal's website:

1. What other travel reservation disappears before you go? And without warning? Your Royal reservation and all related edocs should remain fully viewable and printable until embarkation; if Royal really needs to prevent passengers from making online changes, purchases, etc., up to embarkation, they can block interactive access and allow viewing and printing only (with prominent notice, i.e., "your reservation cannot be changed or modified beginning the last 4 days before embarkation day"). It is so unsettling to check your reservation before departure and be unable to pull it up on the website. It makes you wonder if you are "good to go," even as you mentally tick off all the things you know you did and web screen confirmations you saw.
  2. Transfer details and vouchers should be a part of your reservation in the online Cruise Planner together with your completed documents, seapass, itinerary details, shorex and entertainment/dining reservations, etc., NOT buried in the booklet that tells you how to pack and behave! After so many cruises with Royal, I hadn't looked at that booklet in years and certainly didn't intuit that my transfer would be there instead of lodged with all other aspects of my reservation.

An experienced cruiser once shared this with me. Why wait on a transfer, if possible take a cab and you won't have to wait. After booking our first 2 cruises through a travel agent, I booked the last 4 directly with the cruise line. As soon we land at the airport, we get a cab to the ship. A practice I hope to continue. Happy cruising everyone!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

An experienced cruiser once shared this with me. Why wait on a transfer, if possible take a cab and you won't have to wait. After booking our first 2 cruises through a travel agent, I booked the last 4 directly with the cruise line. As soon we land at the airport, we get a cab to the ship. A practice I hope to continue. Happy cruising everyone!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You can still grab a cab even if you choose to use a TA for perks...

^ There will come a day when you'll decide to use the cruiseline transfer! Like I said, it happened to us after 25+ cruises...it was an international port, and there was just no better way to get to the cruise terminal 2 hours from the airport.

Whatever way people decide to go, if they opt for the transfer Royal wants you to buy, Royal should fully support it as a part of their online reservation system.