Bon Voyage Dave (DMWNC1959)!!!

sunsetbeachgal

On our cabin crawl yesterday one of the rooms we toured was an aft Owners Suite.

Bob, now I get it.

As for soot the folks booked in that room had a towel on the floor to keep from tracking foot prints on the carpet, you could see the soot in the water draining canals along the balcony perimeter, and the had beach towels on the loungers. It wasn't raining soot, the balcony wasn't a tar pit, but I could see how it would be disappointing to those who book aft facing suites and balconies for a reason.

C432 H/C Accessible Mini-suite balcony and view

11207569866_2746d5f8ac_c.jpg

11207569966_4c666b19e9_c.jpg

11207570556_0826f388c9_c.jpg

11207616385_243d25ef37_c.jpg

Edited by dmwnc1959

Also passed by the Crab Shack last night. It was the first time this cruise it has been offered.

Here is a picture of two regular sized steam pot dishes on the left, and the one on the right is a stream pot for Two. I'm signed up for Friday so I'll take more pictures then and double check the menu/prices.

11207874316_57691b5b15_c.jpg

Thank you again Dave for all the marvelous photos - you have an excellent eye for composition. You have captured many things that I missed, or have much better shots of pictures that I took!!

It is so much fun to see the experience through your eyes - your willingness to let us go along with you is so very much appreciated. Kay

Dave,

I am enjoying your comments and pictures so much. I am glad you are having a great cruise after all the anticipation of going aboard. You are making me miss the Royal. We had a such a wonderful time on board this past August in Europe.

Thank you for helping me re-live the moments!

Ron

I'm really glad everyone's enjoying the pictures!!! :D

And I'll try to get pictures of the MDR menus but the only time I have been near there was during the Emergency Drill on Embarkation Day.

It's only Day 4 of a two week cruise but so far, no regrets and no major issues. Still have so much to do and experience, especially in the entertainment options.

Duo Push, the Feats of Strength team, disembarked the ship today bound for Emerald Princess.

Loving the photos. I was in a very weird "non photo mode" on the Royal, so I am really appreciative of your excellent images!!!!

The piano and tripping. I can't tell you how many people we saw trip on the piano risers both in Crooners and the Piazza. There are lights along the edge but people aren't looking down!! We watched one guy almost go over the rail in Crooners. Something that is going to need attention!!

Cheers and thanks again,

Denise

Edited by dchip

Dave -

Thank you so much for taking the time to post the pictures port side on Promenade deck. I could see exactly where our cabin is above this outside area. I think I'll keep this cabin for our Baltic cruise next summer. Thank you again.