Bon Voyage Dave (DMWNC1959)!!!

sunsetbeachgal

Dave...love the pictures...my mouth is watering except for the whiskey...LOL... So glad you are having a blast...love the photo with the Captain!

Keep it coming...you have a lot of followers on your thread!

Carole

Edited by sunsetbeachgal

Hi Dave

So excited that you're finally on the ship and that we get to sail along with you.

We'll be on her in February and I'd like to know two things.

Have you heard anything about the soot situation on the aft balconies (we have B736 booked and I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the situation will be alleviated by Feb)?

Also, my husband was REALLY interested in those whiskey flights you pictured!

Did they tell you how old the whiskeys in the 3 Glens flight were? (I guess there's a big difference in the taste of aged whiskeys :confused: )

Are you keeping up with your tasting menu and getting to sample all of the venues around the ship?

Have fun!

Wonderful pictures Dave. What a beautiful Caribbean day at sea! :D Thanks for showing the various seating areas, the plentiful loungers around the deck and the many places to find shade if needed.

I have gained three pounds reading the thread with all those food pics. ;):D

Hi All

May be Princess has been nice to Dave and he does not want to say or may be Princess has asked him not too as fellow guests or some here might get up set-all that matters is Dave has a great cruise.

Yours Shogun

My hope for Dave is that he receives a complimentary private tour to see all the "behind the scenes" workings of the Royal Princess, far beyond the scope of an Ultimate Ship Tour - a once-in-a-lifetime experience.

Thank you so much Dave

I am sharing pics with my family as they come up and we are all REALLY excited for our Royal New Year

To copy everyones sentiments enjoy your time aboard it sounds like you deserve it

Edited by rudy63ca

Hi Dave --

Thank you so much for the pictorial review of the Royal. We were on her last month and two areas I missed were the Concierge Lounge/area and the Wedding Chapel. Could you cover them for us??? I am truly appreciating your efforts -- pix are wonderful! You have made so many people happy with your decision to sail and, from your reports, you are in that group also.

Kudos -- keep up the good work.

On Aloha Deck aft, between the aft facing balcony cabins, is a space we've seen on the deck plans and have wondered about. Yesterday on our Cabin Crawl we passed by this area, the door was unlocked, and I took a peak inside...

Between A738 and A739

11206159113_26a627eddd_c.jpg

Aloha Deck aft on the deck plan

11206852954_bdeb4c5201_c.jpg