Bon Voyage Dave (DMWNC1959)!!!

sunsetbeachgal

The first pictures of the ship prior to me getting to the Terminal were using my camera, the rest have been with my iPhone. ;)

Also just met two wonderful ladies (Geneva and Liz), who approached me and asked 'Are you David?' They've never posted on Cruise Critic yet lurk as non-members. It was amazing because they recognized from the picture I posted of myself on the 'Everything' thread. :D

Not to mention the winelover carried with him on his sailing!!

WOW!!!!! :D (me, grinning ear to ear)

The atrium is absolutely stunning. Enjoying a Cuban Sandwich (yes, not authentic but tasty none the less) and some shrimp salad sitting in The Piazza.

Already made reservations for Sabatini's tonight and redeemed coupon for my pre-purchased Coffee Selects card.

Hi Dave,

The Speakers is a nice little group-British, Young. The lead singer has a pretty good voice, too. The entertainment is about the same as the Nov. 17-24 cruise. I like the Dance Party idea in the Piazza. It should be jumping/active there all week.

There were some crew members on our cruise that I thought I recognized up in the Horizon Court and in passing, but never had become close enough to them to get to know them. I did talk to a fellow up there this time named Michael. He was pretty nice. Team 7.

I can tell you are already enjoying yourself!! :)

Lynne

Initial impression is that the ship is quite beautiful. After a quick stop at Gelato's (yes, I'm weak ;)) I toured the rest of the ship.

All of the venues in the atrium are wonderful looking and I can't wait to try Alfredo's later on this week.

The seating in Vista Lounge? Yikes. Tight even for me and I'm 5'10" 185 pounds. Seats in Princess Live!, yup, they're a bit stiff.

It's been raining so no one is around the pool areas except in the sheltered seating areas.

The elevators have not been an issue on Embarkation Day yet.

It seems everyone went to the buffets for lunch and the place was packed. Best decision I've made was to eat at the IC first thing.

Haven't had a Bellini yet but, trust me, it's gonna happen. ;)

Haven't heard anything yet about Ryan as Deputy Cruise Director but I'll let you know as soon as I find out.

Not going to book the Enclave Week Pass but I took the tour and it was very nice, and hot. The steam rooms were amazing as was the pool. Very nice.

Sabatini's is gorgeous, as is Crown Grill.

Dave - we just got off the ship this morning. If you haven't already, sign up for the Winemaker's Dinner. In my opinion, one of the best values on the ship!

Enjoy the ride! Say Hello to Carmen in Vines for us....