Bon Voyage Dave (DMWNC1959)!!!

sunsetbeachgal

Dave,

DH and I send our best wishes for a cruise of a lifetime!! Sorry we won't be able to treat you to a Bellini, but maybe we will cross paths in the future!

Heartfelt thanks for all you did to get us all so excited for the arrival of the RP!!

Now your time has finally arrived! :D Fair winds and following seas, sir!

All this out pouring of appreciation has never been more deserved so let me add mine. I followed your thread for a long time when we were planning our maiden TA and the ship was like an old acquaintance when I boarded her in October.

This cruise for you has been a long time coming and I am sure you are going to have the time of your life.

Bon voyage.

Couldn't have said it any better:). Dave, I'm sure you will have one hell of a cruise.....:):):)

Bob

Dave,

As everyone else has stated, have a fantastic and safe cruise. The months that we have "spent" with you has been like a journey to Wonderland and now it is your turn to relax and enjoy the trip. I know you will cherish every moment on the ship.

Also, don't forget to stop by the photo gallery and pick up your package that Larry, (#1 winelover) left for you.

Joe

Let me add my sincere wishes for a great cruise to you Dave. What an outpouring of appreciation for you in this thread. I don't think I've ever seen that before on CC, but then again no one deserves it more than you.

Thank you again for all you do on this community and have a wonderful time on board the fabulous Royal Princess.

Ron.

So about 10:15 the Princess rep opens the flood gates and tells everyone to have their Preferred Boarding Passes ready. We had already been handed the 'I promise I'm not sick' forms and the check-in for Preferred went real quick. Now we are sitting in a little area off to the side of the main hall, and near the back, waiting for the embarkation to begin, maybe in the next hour?

11153092013_4cf558d2fb_z.jpg

Just met one of the guys from the 'acrobatic feats if strength' act from last year on Ruby Princess. They are on this cruise for three days only, the getting off the ship in St. Thomas. He said they were then going to the Emerald Princess. The woman loved them. ;)

The first pictures of the ship prior to me getting to the Terminal were using my camera, the rest have been with my iPhone. ;)

Also just met two wonderful ladies (Geneva and Liz), who approached me and asked 'Are you David?' They've never posted on Cruise Critic yet lurk as non-members. It was amazing because they recognized from the picture I posted of myself on the 'Everything' thread. :D