Whats the cheapest

7 night cruise you've ever booked?

I have only done one 7 night cruise and it was on the Allure, so I don't really count it as a deal...but curious as to what deals other people have gotten!

This is going to vary widely depending on the stateroom type. We got a $599 price on a Voyager class balcony once.

I got lucky enough to book a Promenade cabin on Freedom of the Seas for next October for $369/person when the "mistake" pricing occurred back in September. It was such a good deal that it seemed to be worthwhile to go on that cruise right after we get back from Allure of the Seas, which I think may be my second cheapest cruise at $716.50/person for a Boardwalk balcony cabin (thanks, in part, to the Diamond balcony discount).

I got lucky enough to book a Promenade cabin on Freedom of the Seas for next October for $369/person when the "mistake" pricing occurred back in September. It was such a good deal that it seemed to be worthwhile to go on that cruise right after we get back from Allure of the Seas, which I think may be my second cheapest cruise at $716.50/person for a Boardwalk balcony cabin (thanks, in part, to the Diamond balcony discount).

wow 369 is such a great deal!

And last minute booking! Combine the two and deals are not hard to find. Luckily we can travel last minute.

We are in Georgia, empty nesters, and flexible job .. we are going to start doing last minute deals next year .. and start cruising twice a year instead of once.

I got lucky enough to book a Promenade cabin on Freedom of the Seas for next October for $369/person when the "mistake" pricing occurred back in September.

Same as this guy...I think it was because of this guy.

I'll beat that though I am sure. I can be content with just about any room/location for the right (low) price.

The cheapest balcony we ever got was a $749 Midship balcony on the Grandeur to Bermuda in October. The fall cruises are usually cheaper due to hurricane season and then cheaper again in January-February due to school is in session and people are tapped out due to the holiday's!

We also got one of those prom. cabins for $369 for seven nights. We will reduce that price a bit with our RCCL stock benefit of $ 100 .

Last august, we wanted to add a third to our reservation ( a week prior to sail date) and rather than have the third in our suite, we booked and interior for $119 for a single in the cabin. ( no supplement). So, solo for 3 night enchantment for $119.

OP. there are so many variables, time of year, proximity to sail date, type of cabin, ship, it is hard to compare apples to apples ( or cruises to cruises)

M

The cheapest cruise I ever had was a 15 night transatlantic last april on the Navigator from NOLA... 450 pp!

I agree, I think the transatlantics end up being the least expensive cruise on a per day basis. I've seen insides go on the Tuesday sale for $399 for a 13 day cruise.

In 2007 I got all 4 of us into an inside cabin on the Voyager for under 1500$ TOTAL taxes and port charges included (tips extra of course) I can't remember what my husband and I were charged, but I know my kids as 3rd and 4th passengers were $150 each. The funniest part was, deposit was 250 pp. Now how a cruise that cost 150 had a 250 deposit is beyond my math skills, but of course, the extra was just applied to the total balance and we did not overpay. That was a 7 day out of Miami, now that I have teenagers no way could all of us fit in an inside, would be tempting though, at that price.

The cheapest cruise I ever had was a 15 night transatlantic last april on the Navigator from NOLA... 450 pp!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

omg I would LOVE to do this cruise but my husband doesnt get that much vacation and WOW such a great price!