How does specialty dining deal work?

jsf

I see we can purchase specialty dining for 3 nights but as I understand it we pick the first by date and time and Celebrity picks the place. How about the next two places, can we go to the same place for 3 dinners if we like the first or how do we pick our next dinners?

Kind of confusing,

J.

I see we can purchase specialty dining for 3 nights but as I understand it we pick the first by date and time and Celebrity picks the place. How about the next two places, can we go to the same place for 3 dinners if we like the first or how do we pick our next dinners?

Kind of confusing,

J.

Yes, you may go to the same restaurant all three times.

How much discount are you getting with the deal?

On my recent cruise, they were offering speciality dining at discounted prices right through the cruise. E.g. for QSINE, the list price is $45. I have a party of 4 adults and 2 kids.

The chap was offering me like $36 and my kids at $22 and it sounded as if he would be willing to drop the price some more if I pushed harder.

We've never done taken the package, but from the advertisements I've seen for it in the past you have to eat at each of the three different restaurants. On M class ships with only two restaurants the form indicates which restaurant you need to eat at twice.

Edited by Lsimon

We have had the 3 nt. pkg on the Solstice and Equinox. They asked that we eat in each specialty restaurant once. We also eat at specialty on the first night or last as they are always at a discount. That is 5 nts. and that is enough for us. Other nights in Blu.

Yes, you may go to the same restaurant all three times.

No....you must follow the description of the package you are buying....which essentially say that you get one dinner at each restaurant or on the M-class, two dinners at one of the restaurants.

How much discount are you getting with the deal?

On my recent cruise, they were offering speciality dining at discounted prices right through the cruise. E.g. for QSINE, the list price is $45. I have a party of 4 adults and 2 kids.

The chap was offering me like $36 and my kids at $22 and it sounded as if he would be willing to drop the price some more if I pushed harder.

Was $36 for each night or a package that included additional nights? I'm trying to figure this out and can't seem to find the information on Celebrity website?

We have had the 3 nt. pkg on the Solstice and Equinox. They asked that we eat in each specialty restaurant once. We also eat at specialty on the first night or last as they are always at a discount. That is 5 nts. and that is enough for us. Other nights in Blu.

Is Blu specialty restaurant?

No. Blu is the dining room for those in Aquaclass cabins.

And for Suite guests if there's availability.... looking forward to trying it out when we're in our Sky Suite this January....

Want a sample before I book AQ! :D

if they roll out the aqua deal it makes aqua worth more.

$89

4 dinners(1at each) 2 lunch bistro 2bfast porch

as above ask for discount if doing more, 30% seemed easy with an empty place 50% was possible.

What is this? Are they offering a specialty dining package for aqua class? Thanks!

We booked a three night package for each of our upcoming cruises on the Century and the Solstice. On the Century, it is my understanding that there is only one specialty restaurant - Murano - so case closed. This package was $99 pp -- so $33 per night so we don't have to dress up. Hopefully, we will be able to book them all on the formal nights.

On the Solstice, we booked the 3 dinner package - one in Murano, one in Silk Harvest and one in the Tuscan Grill. This package was only $85 pp -- the reason being (as we were told) was we had one in each and couldn't use all three in the more expensive restaurant.

There is a deal when onboard that for like $29 pp per day, you can eat in any specialty restaurant of your choice (excluding Blu unless you are in AQ) for the entire cruise. I do want to experience the MDR, dining on my balcony and even the buffet, so don't need that many nights in a specialty restaurant. We even had Blu on our last cruise, which is so nice, but didn't go every day. Love the options that Celebrity provides!! Plus, I do want to try different specialty restaurants, even though I am think some like to stick with one they really like. I don't think the package allows this, though.

We booked a three night package for each of our upcoming cruises on the Century and the Solstice. On the Century, it is my understanding that there is only one specialty restaurant - Murano - so case closed. This package was $99 pp -- so $33 per night so we don't have to dress up. Hopefully, we will be able to book them all on the formal nights.

On the Solstice, we booked the 3 dinner package - one in Murano, one in Silk Harvest and one in the Tuscan Grill. This package was only $85 pp -- the reason being (as we were told) was we had one in each and couldn't use all three in the more expensive restaurant.

There is a deal when onboard that for like $29 pp per day, you can eat in any specialty restaurant of your choice (excluding Blu unless you are in AQ) for the entire cruise. I do want to experience the MDR, dining on my balcony and even the buffet, so don't need that many nights in a specialty restaurant. We even had Blu on our last cruise, which is so nice, but didn't go every day. Love the options that Celebrity provides!! Plus, I do want to try different specialty restaurants, even though I am think some like to stick with one they really like. I don't think the package allows this, though.

Do you know if you do the $29 a day is that for one meal or two meals a day. Ok, dine on the balcony, I'm thinking that's not just a sandwich from room service, please tell?