booking the Alcoves on Silouette

nettyh

I want to book the alcoves for a couple of sea days on our January cruise but when I log into my account and click The Alcoves it says I cant book them.

Does anyone know if you can book when you board or will they all be taken by then?

Thanks Janette

I believe this means they are fully booked. We reserved ours about nine months ago. You can try onboard to see if there has been a cancellation or try calling the speciality dining reservations to see if there is anything open. I suspect there is nothing available.

I believe this means they are fully booked.

Why give bad advice when you don't know the answer?

On Last year's sailing of Silhouette we had to phone Celebrity direct to book the Alcoves. Hope this helps?

Regards,

Kevin Reid

Why give bad advice when you don't know the answer?

On Last year's sailing of Silhouette we had to phone Celebrity direct to book the Alcoves. Hope this helps?

Regards,

Kevin Reid

It is not advice but a possible explanation of what the OP experienced on the website. Moreover, it was suggested they call, just as you did.

At this late date, the likelihood of an availble alcove is not very high.

At this late date, the likelihood of an availble alcove is not very high.

B2B last year on Silhouette and there would of been no problem booking Alcoves if we had of done so when boarding the ship for either week.

Regards,

Kevin Reid

Janette

We actually booked the alcoves for 2 sea days on our January 19 Silhouette cruise. I had to call Celebrity directly. It is done through the shore excursion desk. A very easy process. Hope this helps. I am not sure if we are on the same sailing but I hope you enjoy your trip

I want to book the alcoves for a couple of sea days on our January cruise but when I log into my account and click The Alcoves it says I cant book them.

Does anyone know if you can book when you board or will they all be taken by then?

Thanks Janette

My DH and I booked the Alcoves for our Jan cruise many months ago- when they were offered. The ship has only 8 (or 10) and they book up very quickly. Sometimes people cancel when onboard so you might luck out!

Thanks to everyone who replied to my post.

I took your advice and contacted the speciality dining reservations dept. by email (1-800 numbers don't work from the Uk) and managed to book 2 sea days.:D

Yes Long Time Lurker we are on the same cruise 19th Jan. so maybe we'll see you on the lawn :)

Just had a thought.What happens if it rains all day ? Do we get a refund?

Thanks again everybody.

janette