Husband got upsell email today!

cruisedogs2000

I don't know why but I decided to check my husbands email account today. There it was the infamous upsell email.

The offer was for upgrading from our inside cabin to a deluxe oceanview cabin for only $70. It would have cost us $200 to upgrade ourselves without the offer. Once I finally reached my husband he said it was up to me. Well that was a dumb response, lol.

We went from a inside on deck 6 forward to deck 1 midship. I know most of you probably wouldn't take a cabin on deck 1 but this cabin has the extra bathroom with the sink and junior tub. To me it was worth switching cabins. Now I am even more excited about our cruise.:D

I would take deck one middle any day. We have cruised enough to learn that the lower center rooms have the least movement, and are easy for getting on and off the ship.

We never use the elevators either, it is our workout plan to always use the stairs!

Great upgrade in my opinion. The extra bathroom is a great storage room for wet gear.

I don't know why but I decided to check my husbands email account today. There it was the infamous upsell email.

The offer was for upgrading from our inside cabin to a deluxe oceanview cabin for only $70. It would have cost us $200 to upgrade ourselves without the offer. Once I finally reached my husband he said it was up to me. Well that was a dumb response, lol.

We went from a inside on deck 6 forward to deck 1 midship. I know most of you probably wouldn't take a cabin on deck 1 but this cabin has the extra bathroom with the sink and junior tub. To me it was worth switching cabins. Now I am even more excited about our cruise.:D

That is an awesome deal! Have fun.