Cruise video of Rhapsody of the Seas

We recently cruised on Rhapsody of the Seas and loved it. Here's the video of the cruise, showing everything the ship has to offer (no ports of call).

Enjoy...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5DLFyFyTCA

Great video!! thanks for sharing!

Terrific video, very well done. Rhapsody looks gorgeous.

Will watch this a time or two before we board our first RCCL Explorer in 66 more days.

Jonathan

Thanks for your kind words Jonathan. I love making the videos and it's always nice getting positive feedback such as yours.

Rhapsody was our first ship we ever cruised and we were forever hooked. Thanks for posting your video link. Totally enjoyable.

I'm really glad you enjoyed the video denamo. Hopefully it brought back some great memories for you.

We really enjoyed Rhapsody and feel the same way you do about Rhapsody but with Radiance of the Seas - "...our first ship we ever cruised and we were forever hooked."

I wasn't shooting video back then, so might have to cruise on Radiance again in order to do so :)

hello

never been on a cruise before and heading off on the rhaspody in 2015 singapore to dubai.

i was expecting a little ship with mainly our rooms. it actually looks quite big and fancy but perhaps a little old (maybe my eyes!) . it looks like there will be plenty to do on the sea days and the bookworm in me spied the book exchange!

thank you for the video :-)

hello

never been on a cruise before and heading off on the rhaspody in 2015 singapore to dubai.

i was expecting a little ship with mainly our rooms. it actually looks quite big and fancy but perhaps a little old (maybe my eyes!) . it looks like there will be plenty to do on the sea days and the bookworm in me spied the book exchange!

thank you for the video :-)

Hi snoopy19,

We met a few people on this cruise who were cruising for the first time and they loved the ship. Rhapsody underwent a $54 million revitalisation in March 2012, so she's looking quite fresh and new (maybe it was my lighting :) ).

Sea days is when the ship is busiest and there are plenty of things to do, or you can grab a book and find somewhere quiet to sit - the Viking Lounge at the top of the ship is usually quiet during the day and a great spot to read, while also getting a birds-eye view of the ship and beyond.

thank you for your reply :-)

it is in my favourites along with your blog so when i want to stop saving and buy something stupid at the shops this is the motivation required!

loved the look of the viking deck, thought was for only suite or diamond members but read your blog. so pleased to know a newbie in the tiniest room on the ship is allowed to enter! :-)

have a great week, a fun christmas and a brilliant 2014 (hopefully with a cruise or two!)

edit for spelling

Edited by snoopy19

very nice video, brings back fond memories when she sailed from Galveston.

.....come to think.....wish Rhapsody was back in Galveston.

the updates to the ship look great

thanks for sharing

Hi txskier,

We didn't know Rhapsody before the revitalisation but she is a good looking ship now. Thanks for your kind words and always happy to share my cruising adventures.

Ciao