Current Elite coupons

cruisegirl1

Are various Elite coupons still provided? If so, can someone post a list or a photo of the current offerings? We are on a 14 night cruise if that makes a difference. I am especially interested in knowing if there are any coupons for $ or % off for a bottle(s) of wine. Thank you

M

Are various Elite coupons still provided? If so, can someone post a list or a photo of the current offerings? We are on a 14 night cruise if that makes a difference. I am especially interested in knowing if there are any coupons for $ or % off for a bottle(s) of wine. Thank you

M

There was a cupon for I think 15% off a bottle of wine costing $40 or more, which I used on our last Connie cruise.

Here is a link to a photo of coupons for a 15 night TA cruise last December on Silhouette.

http://simon-pics.smugmug.com/Cruises/Cruise-Ship-Rooms-and-Features/Manus-and-Information-2012/i-vHgzRMs/1/XL/Elite-Coupons-Dec-2012-XL.jpg

The coupons include two wine discount coupons:

1 - 20% off any bottle of wine over $40

2 - 15% off any bottle of wine over $40 at a specialty restaurant

Remember that each Elite member gets a set of coupons we my DW and I have two sets of coupons on each sailing.

Don't know if they've changed the coupons more recently or not.

Edited by Lsimon

A bit confused -

One set of coupons per Elite person - right? And, is this regardless of cruise length?

Thanks, M

You are on a 14 day cruise and each Elite person gets a set of Elite coupon. What is the source of your confusion?

A bit confused -

One set of coupons per Elite person - right? And, is this regardless of cruise length?

Thanks, M

Yes, one set per Elite person, regardless of cruise length. We each had two 30-piece laundry wash/dry/fold coupons for our recent 7-day cruise. I don't even think we took 120 pieces of clothing between us. :rolleyes: