I'm dreaming of my...

upcoming June/July Allure cruise while I dig out of the current Michigan snow storm. We received about 9 inches south of Detroit. Anyone else dreaming about cruising while they dig out?

You must be on the same Allure cruise that DH and I are going on....starting June 29. I have nothing to dig out from, right now...just hoping our friends can arrive today, for the cruise they are taking tomorrow for 10 days.

We are due to meet them in Fort Lauderdale for dinner tonight. So far their plane has not been delayed to arrive in FLL later today.

You must be on the same Allure cruise that DH and I are going on....starting June 29. I have nothing to dig out from, right now...just hoping our friends can arrive today, for the cruise they are taking tomorrow for 10 days.

We are due to meet them in Fort Lauderdale for dinner tonight. So far their plane has not been delayed to arrive in FLL later today.

Yes,we are on the same cruise.

I'm dreaming of my cruise on Legend in 22 days!! One of the reasons I cruise in middle of the winter (being from NE Ohio, and it is snowing here now!!). We hate the snow, and are spending 4 nights precruise in FLL before we board the Legend for a B2B, doing 21 nights on the ship!!

Just finished shovelling the driveway, and 2 neighbours too. It's bitterly cold, and blowing. Got about 5" of snow so far, with another 7" due before midnight.

Hands still warming up as I'm typing...

So, yes, thinking of my cruise in 2 months.

upcoming June/July Allure cruise while I dig out of the current Michigan snow storm. We received about 9 inches south of Detroit. Anyone else dreaming about cruising while they dig out?

Yes indeedy, I am. Got an upcoming Navigator cruise in May....can't get here soon enough. I'm in the office here in downtown Chicago, and it's a total mess outside. Steady, consistent snowfall; we may get something like what you have in Michigan before nightfall. :eek:

Yes indeedy, I am. Got an upcoming Navigator cruise in May....can't get here soon enough. I'm in the office here in downtown Chicago, and it's a total mess outside. Steady, consistent snowfall; we may get something like what you have in Michigan before nightfall. :eek:

Maybe this Chicago snow will melt by the time we leave on AOS from San Juan in 59 days (not that I'm counting).

Our snow has stopped for now. Outside temp is 12 degrees Fahrenheit. Tonight's low is supposed to be -1, with a wind chill factor of -12 degrees Fahrenheit. Next week they are prediction a high of -1 for Tuesday. Way to cold.

Being part of I bet the ONLY SE Michigan school that actually had to go to school today, I sent my fifth grader off with the thought.... "less than 90 days til we leave for Florida!" LOL She said that wasn't helping at the moment.

Being part of I bet the ONLY SE Michigan school that actually had to go to school today, I sent my fifth grader off with the thought.... "less than 90 days til we leave for Florida!" LOL She said that wasn't helping at the moment.

Sorry your kids had to go back to school so soon. I work at a public school, and we are off the rest of the week. Classes start back on Monday. Just in time for another burst of extremely cold temperatures.

Will be on the Allure 2/2-2/9-can't come soon enough with all the snow we are getting in Michigan-We are from Dearborn.

Yep!! All day long while plowing snow (15 hour shift) I kept saying to myself, Cruisin in May...cruising in May! Didn't help me either :)

We got about 6 inches here in Washington MI. Nothing but bitter cold and snow in the forecast!

Edited by Brandonclan

Will be on the Allure 2/2-2/9-can't come soon enough with all the snow we are getting in Michigan-We are from Dearborn.

DH works in Dearborn. Took him over an hour to drive home tonight. It is usually a 30 minute drive. Highways were nasty.

Yep!! All day long while plowing snow (15 hour shift) I kept saying to myself, Cruisin in May...cruising in May! Didn't help me either :)

We got about 6 inches here in Washington MI. Nothing but bitter cold and snow in the forecast!

Where is Washington, MI?

I'm with you my fellow Michiganders! We have about 10" and it's bitterly cold. I'm about 45 minutes south of Detroit. Wishing I would have booked my cruise for January instead of April!!

Glad, as well as surprised, to see so many responses from Michigan, especially the Southeast area. I am about 30 minutes from Detroit, in Washtenaw County, what county are you in?