Ft lauderdale piers

granny49

I couldn`t find the information on the Princess website either. We are on B2B starting 18th Jan. I would like to know what the pier number will be for Emerald Princess on 28th January as we are being met by friends and taken around for the day.

The only reliable information is on the harbormaster web site, and that is only 7-days in advance. Even then, the actual assignment could change up until the night before. All your friends have to do is read the signs. Additionally, when you enter the port, you have to state what ship you are going to. The guard will often tell you the berth number, and cursory directions.

I guess the app was wrong as the official schedule is that we are going to be departing at Terminal 21 not 4 for the 1/18 Ruby sailing.

So when we go back to Terminal 2 upon return, shuttles will bring us over?

I guess the app was wrong as the official schedule is that we are going to be departing at Terminal 21 not 4 for the 1/18 Ruby sailing.

So when we go back to Terminal 2 upon return, shuttles will bring us over?

Yes, but what we have done in the past in situations like this is drop bags off at the ship, drive to Term 2, park there and then take a cab back to the ship. It makes debark so much easier.....as you car is where you want it to be, you don't have to worry about the shuttle and dealing with luggage.

Yes, but what we have done in the past in situations like this is drop bags off at the ship, drive to Term 2, park there and then take a cab back to the ship. It makes debark so much easier.....as you car is where you want it to be, you don't have to worry about the shuttle and dealing with luggage.

Thanks for the great idea!

This is what we have done many times. If you have driven over to the Northport Terminal (Pier 2 location), there is usually a shuttle located next to the elevators at the ground level to take you back to 19 or wherever your embarkation is.

It's interesting because that app has none of the Princess ships at Pier 2 on Saturday, Jan 18. 3 Princess ships are in port and they have the Ruby at Terminal 4, The Crown at Terminal 21 and The Emerald at Terminal 19.

I thought Princess always used terminal 2.

This 'app' that is being quoted here seems to be wildly inaccurate. I hope no one is making plans based on it.

The 'official' schedule for 18-Jan: Emerald 19, Ruby 21 and Crown 2

And, I agree with you -- princess always uses berth 2 first.

Perhaps this app is based on apple maps?

Edited by pablo222