Your Favorite Carnival Breakfast Foods!

The Baked Beans are sort of an English/Canadian thing. I have a friend who serves them with every brunch she hosts.

The sauce with the steak and eggs is a Bernaise sauce, and quite good.

Thanks. I thought it was bernaise, but wasn't sure. I know I liked it.

I know it sounds really boring, but I LOVE the bagels. I'm a texture person and the texture of their bagels is just addicting to me. I also like their french toast and the burritos. I'm also a freak and I get one chocolate and one white milk and I mix them half and half for breakfast, lol.

I know it sounds weird, but my niece graduated from University of Richmond in London & one of her favorite breakfasts (& I actually like too) is baked beans on toast. I did eat this a few times on our cruises.

It is one of the few meals that an be eaten for all 3 times of the day.

We love it with cheese on or if there is no bread we have beans and cheese on a baked potato.

My hubby just ate lots of lucky charms (which ran out half way through the cruise)

I had breakfast quiche and beef eggs benedict which were tasty....yet wierd.

The back bacon was lovely too...they only served it on Europe sailings i believe.

Plus, the passion guava juice. I could drink that all day!

I used to think the same thing until I tried the real 100% juice POG in Hawaii. Oh, how I long for that stuff. :)

I usually end up grabbing a glass or two on a cruise hoping... but I'm spoiled now.

I do wish Carnival would stop using the juice "cocktails" that are mostly corn syrup and nowhere near real juice in their dispensers on lido.

It's an English thing along with the runny tomatoes. I agree odd.

Oi.

Beans and runny tomatoes rock.

Esp when you get a big peice of toast after and mop up the juice.

Beans were a big hit on the Legend last summer with US peeps (According to Calvin anyway) :)

Egg white omelette and a bowl of fruit..... it made it easier to eat a little more carefully through the day if I started off being good. Not that I was good everyday but I only gained 5 pounds on a 15 day Hawaii.And having someone cut up my fruit for me was still a treat!!!!

I like to order fruit and yogurt and pastries aand tea from room service for 1st breakfast

In the seaday brunch, I like mac & cheese with steak, banana cream pie

In MDR I like the french toast, bacon, those little cinnamon bun pastries, the stewed prunes (I love them--I guess I'm weird)

In the Lido, I like the banana bread, the sausage and peppers

If in the MDR for regular breakfast (not brunch), French toast and chicken sausage.

If at the lido buffet, I like their potatoes. Of course, I get other stuff too.

Wish we could get the potatoes right out of the frying pan instead of sitting for a long time.

I like the steak(filet) and eggs at the sea day brunch. I loved the sauce and usually took hubby's too. Not sure if it was bernaise or hollandaise because I don't really remember the difference, but it was good. I also like crispy bacon, if you can get it.

Agreed!! :)

Brunch%20Steak%20%26%20Eggs-XL.jpg