When is your Spring Break

eos63

Just booked the Glory For the March 2 Western. I have a different type of question when is everyone's spring break? I have 2 teenage boys and we are hoping there will be other kids on the ship. My son will turn 18 over our spring break so we booked a few weeks early so he could have one last time in Club 02. Hard to believe he will age out of the Camp Carnival system this year :(. We are going on the Glory the first ship he sailed on when he was 8. And just as an fyi for anyone afraid of using the Camp Carnival system over the last 10 years it has been one of the highlights of the boys cruising experience.

In Oklahoma, it's the week of March 17th. Texas is usually the week before us. New Jersey & much of the Northeast is in mid April, although most of the country is in March, which is why March is so much more expensive than April. Yours is really the first week. I didn't think there were a ton of places that had it the first week of March, but there are enough that you'll have company.

We are in suburban Atlanta and our high school/middle school break is April 7-11. Colleges around here vary: Georgia State is March 17-23, UGA is March 10-14. Even the high schools in GA don't have the same week off.

Your Roll Call is amazingly small, so that's no help. Your son will have plenty of company, I'm sure.

Just booked the Glory For the March 2 Western. I have a different type of question when is everyone's spring break? I have 2 teenage boys and we are hoping there will be other kids on the ship. My son will turn 18 over our spring break so we booked a few weeks early so he could have one last time in Club 02. Hard to believe he will age out of the Camp Carnival system this year :(. We are going on the Glory the first ship he sailed on when he was 8. And just as an fyi for anyone afraid of using the Camp Carnival system over the last 10 years it has been one of the highlights of the boys cruising experience.

Calgary Public schools are March 21 - 29, Catholic will be closer to the Easter Holiday.

We are sailing the Dream on March 22nd.. excited :D

In my area, the spring break for school-aged children is either the week before or week after Easter. This year, our break atarts on April 12th.

There are always tons of families onboard on that week.